Nation Announcement *:・゚✧*:・゚✧Sanctuary Offered✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SecretKeeper

Common Tailor, Aeri'Cill of Luminion
This notice flies out to Thyst and to the Hold of the Dwarves
Divider_Lumi3.png

Sanctuary Offered
In light of recent days, and the threats they pose to your Kingdom and Organizations, I open my borders to you, who live far too close for taste.
It would not do to lose the magical skills of Thyst in this hour, nor the skilled shaping of the earth from the dwarves.
Make your way with haste to Luminion, for we open our doors for filos.
We have closed our northern pass to stay the hoards to one spot, but I bade you come before the way is closed.

I bade you come before the horde reaches you.

Cirlia Zaithrall
Aeri'Cill of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion
Aeri'es Cilltill
Liberator of the Dragoi'es Tol'd

Divider_Lumi1.png

Last edited:
A still pastel pink tiefling took up the letter, quickly reading through it and eventually shrugging "I ain' movin'.." She confidently spoke out, calmly putting down the letter "If others so wish they may, but I ain' budgin' fer tha' fuck'r 'nymore." Nowu then took a seat and some other papers starting to write up some points for the Ipsilium's next meeting.

A young dwarven woman notices the flyer on the noticeboard as she passes, carrying cooking supplies and smelling like herbs and spices. She scoffs as she finishes reading it and announces to herself
"Doh these Vit-Elrikar t'ink we're cowahrds!? Aye ain't goin' der even if teh Bonelord 'imzelf es on ahr dohrstep! Teh Denur 'ill noh be mof'd!! An' aye 'ill mehk shur o' et."
She takes her supplies back to her house, and yells to no one in particular:
"Aye 'ill trow eh glorious fest!!"

Back