🫴🩸|| Let the Voidals speak!!

Unknown User

Gamemaster Team
Staff member
[!] Upon the walls of the Library are several nailed letters upon the entrance of the Library to the inside of the walls and pit. Each one of them being hand written and seemingly trying to get a word out to the place.
1714954048169.png
1714954063512.png
1714954078565.png
1714954092452.png
1714954145656.png

I walk towards the darkest depths of magic as all who come here, seeking for underStanding of the magic which makes up Eden.

The voidAl magic and the demons and blood which come from it was always hated among the elementals and warriors, but I want to put a stop to this.

I want all to look upon the bloody blade you hold, the magic that you use to crush, burn, freeze, and bLow and see that we are all one with the same corruption within us.

Many voidal mages who use this magic as the likes of the elemental mages have a choice to Use this for good and bad, and yet we accept the elemental more?

Both magic have blood upon their graves, harm towards their body and mind, creates the need for more power and harm towards others. Every single magic has a different purpose, a different destiny, and yet we push away them.

The Thyst Library is a place of magic, a place where we can learn and gain more knowledge of each path and powers which it holds...

It's time to allow the voidal mages to be a part of it!

To be our family, our friends, perhaps our loved ones as well. This ISN'T the Library of Elemental magic... it is the Library OF magic...

[!] The message ends here, no name which it returns to. There is some letters within the the letter which have been bolded, perhaps they spell out the name of who wrote this.

[!] Veredra got hold of one of these letters during her recent visits to the library.
She quickly composed an additional note, adding it below all letters she had found.

"I shall provide a reward of 2,000 andros for the capture of any living voidal mage or supporter presented to me.
We will not tolerate corruption and filth in these challenging times."

Signed,
Veredra Kerstin von Lichtenfelts
Kaiserin of the Hadrian Empire
ErzCupbearer in the name of the Imperial Council

As usual Nowuù came to the library, at first not noticing the letters, her mind being somewhere else. But once she paid a little more attention to her surroundings she squinted her eyes in fury, flames dancing in them and her horns instantly ignited in flames. "Wh'ver th'fu' nail'd th's t'r libry Ay'll fu'n'.." she stopped speaking her death-threats and took a deeper breath "This bett'r be gud." The tiefling grunted, taking her time reading over every word carefully before reaching the end of it, the flames on her horns instantly flaring up brighter. "I' y'go'n'ssu' wi'h som'thin' w'do'round 're y'brin't'p wi'h's." she shouted out before ripping the missive she was reading off the wall, burning it to ashes and pulling the nail out. "Ewr walls'ren' a not'ce board." The Ipsilus spat out. "I' ya'd seen wha' those fuck'rs got t'do t'get th'r power ye'd've thought differently. We'lement'ls don' kill to bond wi'h ewr realms." The tiefling then went around, snapping her fingers towards each note she saw, burning them one by one. "Ye're no' th'ne who started thi' library. Ye're no' th'ne who kn'ws wha't was'ntented fer." Her voice echoed slightly through the hall of the arena, Nowù's mood clearly ruined for the upcoming days. Although she saved one flyer, just enough to show the rest of the council and just enough to see the additional text under it upon which she rolled her eyes "Fuck'n humies."

"My Lord, my lord! Here!" One of the Lunburg Bannermen rushed to Zladimir with a paper in his hand as the morning started. The Markgraf let out an audible groan as he wasn't in the mood to deal with things at that moment, but the content of such made his eyes go wide, audibly saying: "Freedom of speech for the Voidals? All magic is equal? What kind of Blasphemy is this?" As he was about to tear the note up, the bolded letters caught his eye and after a few minutes of dissecting such, the man facepalmed. "That bitch. I thought she was one of the good ones.."

As usual Nowuù came to the library, at first not noticing the letters, her mind being somewhere else. But once she paid a little more attention to her surroundings she squinted her eyes in fury, flames dancing in them and her horns instantly ignited in flames. "Wh'ver th'fu' nail'd th's t'r libry Ay'll fu'n'.." she stopped speaking her death-threats and took a deeper breath "This bett'r be gud." The tiefling grunted, taking her time reading over every word carefully before reaching the end of it, the flames on her horns instantly flaring up brighter. "I' y'go'n'ssu' wi'h som'thin' w'do'round 're y'brin't'p wi'h's." she shouted out before ripping the missive she was reading off the wall, burning it to ashes and pulling the nail out. "Ewr walls'ren' a not'ce board." The Ipsilus spat out. "I' ya'd seen wha' those fuck'rs got t'do t'get th'r power ye'd've thought differently. We'lement'ls don' kill to bond wi'h ewr realms." The tiefling then went around, snapping her fingers towards each note she saw, burning them one by one. "Ye're no' th'ne who started thi' library. Ye're no' th'ne who kn'ws wha't was'ntented fer." Her voice echoed slightly through the hall of the arena, Nowù's mood clearly ruined for the upcoming days. Although she saved one flyer, just enough to show the rest of the council and just enough to see the additional text under it upon which she rolled her eyes "Fuck'n humies."
i need a fucking translation

i need a fucking translation
Man I love Nowù when she's angry, but in chronological order here you go;

"Whoever the fuck nailed this to our library I'll fucking.."

"This better be good."

"If you've got an issue with something we do around here you bring it up with us."

"Our walls aren't a notice board."

"If you had seen what those fuckers got to do for their power you would have thought differently. We elementals don't kill to bond with our realms."

"You're not the one who started this library. You're not the one who knows what it was intended for."

"Fucking humans."

Kisho could hear Nowu's shouting all the way down, his head hanging a little before it became quiet again in the big room. "Maker damn it... This is gonna be annoying to handle..." His gaze went down to the copy of the letters he had made shortly after they were hung up, being so much in Thyst made him one of the first to see it. At least he could get a chuckle from the Kaiserin's addition. She really seemed to hate voidals. But a visit to her would be at another time. After all he wanted something more important from her. "Who in Eden is this dumb... I have never even heard of that name before." The man was just exhausted and annoyed, already planning on where next to move, just in case. Letting all his notes and books just lay open he made his way up, trying to avoid the angered council member. He needed to find the orc and high elf and make sure to talk about this matter. "I swear if they just made me exchange my work and then break the agreement... I wonder if that cave is still sealed..."

Ike's dead eyes scanned over the first note, his expression initially dismissive. "..Another one with a death wish." He muttered to himself, his voice tinged with a hint of cynicism. But as he reached the end of the message, his gaze froze on the second note– A sense of dread suddenly creeping into his mind. "No, no, no–" His voice was barely above a whisper. "He wasn't right. It's just bad timing– I'll be back home in no time, no one has betrayed me.." With a sharp inhale, he tried to shake off the feeling, but it clung to him. "..Yet"
Carefully, he picked up one parchment and placed it inside his bag to show to someone later. Then, with a frustrated hiss, he crumpled the rest and tossed them aside.

Kisho could hear Nowu's shouting all the way down, his head hanging a little before it became quiet again in the big room. "Maker damn it... This is gonna be annoying to handle..." His gaze went down to the copy of the letters he had made shortly after they were hung up, being so much in Thyst made him one of the first to see it. At least he could get a chuckle from the Kaiserin's addition. She really seemed to hate voidals. But a visit to her would be at another time. After all he wanted something more important from her. "Who in Eden is this dumb... I have never even heard of that name before." The man was just exhausted and annoyed, already planning on where next to move, just in case. Letting all his notes and books just lay open he made his way up, trying to avoid the angered council member. He needed to find the orc and high elf and make sure to talk about this matter. "I swear if they just made me exchange my work and then break the agreement... I wonder if that cave is still sealed..."
Nowù when she eventually does spot Kisho: deep calm breath "Good work." Moving on, enraged unintelligible shouting in the background again.

(That was not an actual RP response btw)

Jolted up from her slumber under the table in the council room as she heard nowu shouting. She would rub her eyes a few times and stretch before heading to the hallways of thyst to see what was going on "is everything alright... wha- whats all this..." she looked at the walls before reaching up to her horn with one hand and taking a paper with the other" . . . " she gave the paper to Nowu to burn while sighing

Back