Player Announcement A Call to All Smiths across Eden!

[!]This Text would be hung throughout Eden. On all notice boards with a drawing picture of Andre Chamaire with his smithery [!]

Greetings to the skilled artisans of Eden,

I find myself inspired to embark on a new venture a call to all the talented Smiths across our diverse land. I extend an invitation to join me in creating something extraordinary. The vision is simple yet powerful a collective space where Smiths can proudly display their masterpieces, share their knowledge, and offer support to one another. In times of difficulty, whether facing a challenging forge or seeking advice on a peculiar technique. Imagine a gathering where the resonating clangor of hammers reverberates through the expanse, each strike echoing the dedication to our craft. Picture the luminous glow of molten metal captured in breathtaking images of our collective creations. This envisioned haven is not just for collaboration. it is an evolving tapestry weaving together the unique threads of our crafts, uniting us under a common ground.

In acknowledging the undeniable mastery of the Denur in the art of smithing, I extend a warm invitation to these revered Stone-Lords to share the treasure trove of knowledge and ideas they hold. Their craftsmanship, known far and wide as that of Master Smiths, is truly commendable, offering invaluable lessons for all willing to learn.

To all People of Eden, I encourage you to share your thoughts on this idea. Are you ready to be part of something bigger, something that connects us all as blacksmiths? that stands as a testament to our shared passion and craftsmanship. In this endeavor, there is no limit to the inclusivity we embrace. If anyone wishes to delve into the art of Smithery, to learn and grow within the creative crucible, know that the gates are wide open, welcoming all with a genuine eagerness to forge ahead.

I eagerly await your responses, envisioning the vibration that could emerge from our collective efforts.

Forge ahead with me fellow smiths!

Sincerely,
Andre Chamaire

You can message me on discord(mrdutch28) or sent a letter to Andre Chamaire. If you wish to speak with him icly. He's often in Mitrona or Salus Limin hanging around.

Anne-Marie would squint at the paper in front of her, barely able to read it due to her current bad eyesight. When she finally managed to get through the letter, she'd say "I am no blacksmith, but I might be able to offer my help as a tailor, perhaps draw some helmets or armor pieces!". The woman nodded before strolling her way to the tavern.

Back