Player Announcement A fair warning

[!] Across Eden parchments were placed upon notice boards, the paper being bland and undecorated.

Writing encompasses the entirety of the notice:

"Eden, my name Is Argyle. It's not without destain that I write out to all who sees this, for in reality when I stand to butcher a cultists or one of their sympathizers on the road everyone and anyone should keep aside, uninvolved..
This is obviously not what happens, understandably.. It is why I write now, so I can send this missive to not only clarify a few things but also so I know for a fact when one of these sympathizers gets help in the future again-.. The stray hero will also be seen as a sympathizer."

The writing cut off mid page, showing a listing of names!

"-Arndil Moeitour
-Ashlyn Moeitour
-Wisteria Burnouf
-Raimraid Moeitour

These names listed involve those I actively hunt, each of them deserve for their pasts to catch up. Ashlyn is a voidal mage, her casting gem broke infront of me before, and released a horrid essence. I decapitated her that day, and recently I was stopped from killing Wisteria.

I understand these two are political figures, and it adds to my point. Those in Avalheim, Lily Roseshade, Nowu, have hospitality for Ashlyn and Wisteria. Among other places to mention, Lily and Nowu both are people I consider as sympathizers.

Any other place that shows hospitality to Wisteria, that shelter and protect her and defend her name. Anyone who is willing to make me the victim of the crowd in a pathetic attempt to overshadow the reasons I hunt these people in the first place, this missive is me simply making you aware that I am your enemy. I await for many to show their true stances, and colors..

I stand ready to be contacted about each of these individuals. Out on the open road, watch yourselves. I will kill you if I am given the chance Wisteria."

Post Script:
"I will respect territorial law, I'm not a vigilante. I am on my own, and am more than willing to follow through with attacking these people out in the open. They need to die, and I can elaborate as to why."

*The wood elf read the paper a little raising her eyebrow at the mentioning of her. She never housed those 2 in her nation. At most, she spoken with one of them once or twice in the past. She simply shrugged it off before taking note of the names.*

Elduin raised a hefty eyebrow at this notice. He would know better than anyone else that the majority of this is false. Raimraid's name was... also very much incorrect. He sighs, ruffling at his hair once more to return back to work. Cultist and sympathizer hunting was always a messy job. He's not getting involved, at least not directly.

Iiyama ran her hand trough her hair as she raised an eyebrow "Well, okey then." she spoke in a hushed tone before going on her way again

[!] Across Eden parchments were placed upon notice boards, the paper being bland and undecorated.

Writing encompasses the entirety of the notice:

"Eden, my name Is Argyle. It's not without destain that I write out to all who sees this, for in reality when I stand to butcher a cultists or one of their sympathizers on the road everyone and anyone should keep aside, uninvolved..
This is obviously not what happens, understandably.. It is why I write now, so I can send this missive to not only clarify a few things but also so I know for a fact when one of these sympathizers gets help in the future again-.. The stray hero will also be seen as a sympathizer."

The writing cut off mid page, showing a listing of names!

"-Arndil Moeitour
-Ashlyn Moeitour
-Wisteria Burnouf
-Raimraid Moeitour

These names listed involve those I actively hunt, each of them deserve for their pasts to catch up. Ashlyn is a voidal mage, her casting gem broke infront of me before, and released a horrid essence. I decapitated her that day, and recently I was stopped from killing Wisteria.

I understand these two are political figures, and it adds to my point. Those in Avalheim, Lily Roseshade, Nowu, have hospitality for Ashlyn and Wisteria. Among other places to mention, Lily and Nowu both are people I consider as sympathizers.

Any other place that shows hospitality to Wisteria, that shelter and protect her and defend her name. Anyone who is willing to make me the victim of the crowd in a pathetic attempt to overshadow the reasons I hunt these people in the first place, this missive is me simply making you aware that I am your enemy. I await for many to show their true stances, and colors..

I stand ready to be contacted about each of these individuals. Out on the open road, watch yourselves. I will kill you if I am given the chance Wisteria."

Post Script:
"I will respect territorial law, I'm not a vigilante. I am on my own, and am more than willing to follow through with attacking these people out in the open. They need to die, and I can elaborate as to why."
I would be up for helping kill these people but wisteria is the bartender and well i needs my alchohols

Annoyance can be seen crossing Ikandrol's face as he reads the public announcement. He shook his head, this was just another case of fear leading to accusations.

Eldrion Aedaere, Would Read the piece of parchments from the Notice board.

Huh.. seems like Kharis was on the right track as he did have a few of those name's written down, time to have a chat whit Argyle.

as he puts down the piece of paper heading for Castle Helstein at once.

Gyrath would see the notice while tending his wounds "Arndil? I know that man.... Good to see that he is still alive" He shakes his head and let out a crazed laugh "Well time to move on ahead, I have a mission to complete...." He puts on his new eyepatch and walks away

A figure shrouded in darkness would approach one of the notice boards, leaving deep and large footprints in the snow. The figure would take one of the notes into his hand, quickly reading trough it "So the dead man still hunts..." With this comment left the figure's hand would quickly burst into flames, burning the note in an instance. Afterwards he would leave, leaving nothing behind other then his tracks, which would shortly be coveted up by snow as well.

Back