A letter for the Therri´cill

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
[!] A Raven carrying a message with the Stadtholder's seal flew towards the palace of Luminion, delivering the message at the palace destined for the Therri'cill [!]

1673174099015.png

Lord-Father Aldir'tor, as you might recently been made aware the Freestate has outgrown its borders and has expanded in the Republic of Raevendrecht.
Our expansion and our settling of the Western Part of Noordland has truly put the Republic on the map of Eden. However our flourishing state could not have survived without the aid and council offered to myself and the Orange Guard from the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion. So as to continue the friendly relations between our people I would request a formal audience between the Therri'cill and myself as Stadtholder of the Republic. During this audience we seek to discuss the diplomatic status of Eden both our nations are embroiled in and look towards a future that we might reaffirm our friendly relations. In addition I would like to inform the possibility of a presence of an Azari'cill Temple to be built in the future city of Raevendrecht, as we have received a substantial number of Azari'cill settlers that would in this way retain their connection to the Mother even at a distance from their homeland. I hope our nations may now formally meet and engage in diplomacy as to in the future reaffirm our diplomatic relations to benefit the both of our peoples in a peaceful and prosperous Eden. I would engage this talks as Stadtholder of the Republic but can not speak on behalf of the Estates General, though I feel strongly that this is a crucial and beneficial first step into formalising relations between our respected nations.

Signed:
Silas Moetiour- van Leuveren

[!] A phoenix delivers a letter to Raevendrecht's keep that is sealed with the Zaithrall family seal.

To the Stadtholder of the new republic Silas van Leuveren,

It pleases me to hear that the northern experiment seems to be succeeding as well as you claimed at the recent festivities in Adelsburg. I personally have not been in the city since it was but a newfound winter village in the middle of the abandoned Norlands. Now that the republic has found its place on the map and is past its fragile state we would be willing to hear your proposal and open formal negotiations on a national level.

You are welcome and free to visit during the months of Eden's Shine of 1530. If you are due for any reason unable to reach us before the Amber Dawn I hope to hear from you swiftly.

May the mother protect you on your journey to the marble wonder of the east.

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall

Back