A Letter to Kvothe, Krisa and Nowu

Dear esteemed Teacher Kvothe, Grand Teacher Krisa, and Grand Grand Teacher Nowu,
As the flames of Ignos continue to burn brightly in my heart and minds, I am writing to extend an invitation for a gathering next year to discuss the exciting possibilities and the path forward with Pyromancy for myself.

Our previous discussions earlier in the years left me inspired and filled with a fervent desire to delve deeper into Ignos. The wisdom and guidance you have shared have been invaluable, and I believe that coming together will further illuminate the path ahead for me.

I propose that we convene next year to explore new avenues of study, exchange ideas, and chart a course for me to a greater mastery of the flames of Ignos. Your insights and expertise are paramount in this journey, and I am eager to collaborate with you all once more.

Please consider this letter as an early invitation, as I believe it is best to plan ahead to ensure that our gathering is as fruitful as possible. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to learn from each of you and to get a deeper understanding of Pyromancy.

With warm regards,

Aldarian Chamaire

Back