A letter to the Empire concerning the Tzyrnowski lands

A letter arrives by pidgeon at the step of the Imperial palace, its crest being that of the Tzyrnowski-Kir dynasty, a noble family from the north.
It is visibly directed towards the Kaiser himself, as it is written "To the Kaiser"

Hail, Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire!

I write to you with urgency, seeing as the Republic has long vanished, and the Tzardom did not hold itself up. In the times of the Republic, I was known, and refered to myself, as Regent Kazimierz Tzyrnowski-Kir. No longer do I refer to myself with this title. With protection of my people in mind, I cannot provide enough troops, nor resources to provide for the lands of Lunburg and Pomorze, which have belonged to me ever since they were granted to me by the Stadtholder and my brother for my efforts in the war, and for protection respectively.

Being a sibling of Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski, who remains a Lord within your Empire, I envy his involvement and the protection he gained from the Empire when he left the treacherous Republic to join it. My lands are bare, and I wish to reinstate stability, peace, and production within the lands of old, held by my family for generations, Lunburg.

In this way, I humbly ask for your protection, and your kind hand towards my dominion. I wish to pledge myself to your crown, and in this become one of your lords both by the port city of Lunburg, and my manor in Pomorze.

cresthouse-removebg-preview.png

Back