Player Announcement A letter to the Grand Pensionary

[!] A letter would slide under your door inside Raevendrecht. Upon its opening the letter would contain a rather familiar, elegant handwriting. [!]

Gegroet Dominika,

I want to thank you again to include me in your cabinet as the Minister of Foreign duties. However, I am currently on a travel to the southern regions of Eden, and am already travelling to establish personal connections that might come handy for diplomatics in the future. Because of this, I won't be able to attend the Estates Generak that was planned while I am away, but I hope your Cabinet is accepted and agreed upon by the Estates. However I shall be home for the feast and opening of the Brewery.

Signed,

Istar Maelor

[!] A letter would be sent with a Raven, ordered to locate Istar Maelor [!]

Gegroet Istar,

It is my pleasure to appoint you, you have proven yourself as my administrator and are the perfect fit to help leading this Republic. We are in dire need of someone like you since as you known international politics are a mess these days.

I hope you enjoy your travels and am happy that you already started working. I will send another letter after the Estates General to let you know how the people voted for your election.

In addition I can’t wait for the feast. We have lots to celebrate my friend!

Yours sincerely,
Baroness Dominika van Gravendrecht, Grand Pensionary of the Republic of Raevendrecht and patroness of the van Gravendrecht House.

[!] A letter would be sent with a Raven, ordered to locate Istar Maelor [!]

Gegroet Istar,

I would like to inform you that the cabinet was approved!

Good luck on your further travels!

Yours sincerely,
Baroness Dominika van Gravendrecht, Grand Pensionary of the Republic of Raevendrecht and patroness of the van Gravendrecht House.

Back