A new face, seeking new friends.

Handwritten letters would be posted to the Anjyarr and Mitrona boards, alongside nearby sign posts and the general vicinity of both towns. The writing would vary slightly depending on which paper you looked at, each one clearly having been written out by the author instead of copied somehow. The handwriting itself was slightly curvy, but also shows a bit of a struggle between the writer and thoughts behind their head. The contents are the same across all boards:

"Hello to whoever may read this. My name is Lynne, and I live in Al-Khadir. I am 19, and I am seeking some friends. I currently only have 3, and admittedly would enjoy more. I enjoy exploration: I spend my days going from place to place simply to see sights. I also enjoy stargazing and brewing alcohol, although I am not good at either by any means. I frequent the Mitrona and Anjyarr areas, so if you live near or in either I will happily visit you often. As a final bonus, I make a very tasty grilled cheese sandwich. Please contact me if you want to be friends! I am ready to make more, and could use them to be honest."

At the end of the letter, a curvy and polished "Sincerely, Lynne" would be scribbled at the bottom of every letter. It's clear this person was still learning Common, and it's also clear their intentions were pure: the little scribbles and slightly chicken-scratched handwriting had a joyful and excitable tone about it, each nail on every post and board put in carefully.

I really need more friends in-game for Lynne. Please don't be shy, I enjoy rping and this server in general. I'm also seeking romance rp, but if you want more info on that you can DM me on discord. It's the same as my forum username.

Back