A response letter to Lynne

MiuDeath

[!] The letter would be in odd calligraphy, it had elegance and precision, for the most part it was an odd handwriting but clear to read. [!]

"Hello, my name is Yuhala, I'd love to be your friend overall! I am 29, turning 30, I am a tiefling so do not be warned too much of worries of any gaps of surprise. I currently live in Mitrona and would be your friend overall, as it sounds like a lovely thing to do! I enjoy to travel around as well whenever I get the chance to even if it takes miles just to get to a place, as well enjoying making drinks overall, but I am also looking for more hobbies to look into so I hope maybe one day you'll introduce me into some subconsciously. I hope our friendship will last all eternity."

[!] The ending of the letter would have her signature, starting 'Kind regards, Yuhala' [!]

[!] The letter would be in odd calligraphy, it had elegance and precision, for the most part it was an odd handwriting but clear to read. [!]

"Hello, my name is Yuhala, I'd love to be your friend overall! I am 29, turning 30, I am a tiefling so do not be warned too much of worries of any gaps of surprise. I currently live in Mitrona and would be your friend overall, as it sounds like a lovely thing to do! I enjoy to travel around as well whenever I get the chance to even if it takes miles just to get to a place, as well enjoying making drinks overall, but I am also looking for more hobbies to look into so I hope maybe one day you'll introduce me into some subconsciously. I hope our friendship will last all eternity."

[!] The ending of the letter would have her signature, starting 'Kind regards, Yuhala' [!]
A letter would find it's way to Yuhala, the scritchy purple ink excited.

"Hello! I can come to Mitrona and meet you once I am done with my studies. I may wind up a bit busy if Amari shows up, since I am her handmaiden and tend to her needs at her discresion. If I am not asked ot anything by her, we can introduce ourselves to each other and do something fun!

Sincerely, Lynne"

Back