Nation Announcement A Return Home [Denur Recruitment]

Souled

‘The empire falls leaving empty halls… No more.
A realm shattered and a people scattered… No more.
Forges cold in the holds of old… No more.

An empty throne for the people of stone… No more.’

IMG_3110.jpg

The final push to retake our lost Hold approaches.

Dar-ach Denur will once more be in the hands of the Denur, this is certain. For those of you who remain scattered, this is your call to return home and be part of the next step in our people’s history.

Smiths. Farmers. Entertainers. Whatever you might be, you are needed — if not during the fight then after it. Our nation cannot be built by warriors alone. It will take the skills of all Denur who still roam these lands to build something that will last.

You will have a home here. Purpose. I can promise that much.

Prepare to return home, my kin. It is time.

Phyrra Obryn
Kjung of The Reforged Realm

—————————

OOC
Hello all! As I’m sure many are aware by now the Denur are SUPER close to finally retaking Dar-ach Denur. It’s been a long road with lots of upsets, from our many changes in leadership to various delays with the actual event line, but we’re finally in the home stretch! One last event remains if all goes well! A big thank you to everyone who has helped us in the previous events, from the Event staff who ran them to the players who took part.

Due to how close we are to finally becoming a proper City State again I figured now is a good a time as any to try and push for a bit of Denur recruitment!

Some things to note...

The old nation structure is going to be done away with and many, many changes to how things will be run are coming up, so there will be plenty of opportunities for new Denur characters. If you’ve ever been interested in playing a Denur now is definitely the time to make one.

In the coming weeks I’m hoping to finish up the new City State page I’ve been working on, so once that comes out I hope it might pique the interest of some folks. Just know I’ve worked really hard on it and wanted to make something that would provide the Denur with an evolution of sorts, maintaining what made them appealing with previous iterations while still offering something new and fresh for those who may not have enjoyed the idea of them previously.

Hoping to see some new faces soon!

- Souled

Last edited:
Back