An Introduction to my ministers

Jessica

Community Team
Staff member
¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨❤♡꧁༒༺︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵༻༒꧂♡❤¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[!] This letter was distributed throughout Raevendrecht. It is written on a thick and sturdy type of paper. In addition to the other decorations on the paper, there is a stamp of the crest of Raevendrecht on the bottom of the paper. [!]
༺‿༻
“Hello, my beloved residents of Raevendrecht. First of all, I would like to thank you very much for re-electing me as Grand Pensionary. I hereby promise you that I will do everything in my power to achieve my goals and to ensure that you and your voices are heard. During my last term, there are many things we worked on that I could never have done without my loyal ministers. Within our cabinet, cooperation is a very important phenomenon. It is therefore very important that you get to know my ministers. I would therefore like to introduce my ministers.

-⋟ Allow me the pleasure of introducing Alice van Leuveren, my exceptional Vice Grand Pensionary. Alice is not only entrusted with taking over my responsibilities as a grand pensionary in unforeseen circumstances but also serves as an extraordinary Minister of Health. Her unwavering loyalty, dedication, and remarkable creativity make her an invaluable asset. It is with great pride that I introduce you to the one and only Alice van Leuveren, an exemplary individual.

-⋟ I am excited to introduce you to Daphne van Gravendrecht, one of my exceptional ministers who has consistently demonstrated a deep commitment to her duties and unwavering support for both the citizens and the government. Daphne is a motivated and caring individual, truly passionate about her work. Her excellent performance as Minister of Foreign Affairs & Relations during our previous term led me to select her for this position with utmost confidence. On top of that, she’ll also be taking over the position of minister of Economy.

-⋟ The newest addition to my cabinet is someone who works extremely hard. It is a person with many passions, ambitions, and an ability to solve things. I am therefore proud to introduce you to our Minister of Education. He is involved in the education of the inhabitants of Raevendrecht. Despite the fact that he was not a minister during my previous term, he has given me a good idea of his qualities and the potential he has in becoming a good minister. As headmaster and head teacher in our academy, he has shown that his passion for education is strong. That is why I would like to welcome Elduin L De Sylvanus to my cabinet.

- And finally, I would like to introduce you to Zell van Zessen. During this term, he will be part of my Cabinet as the minister of culture. This means that he deals with all matters related to the cultural part of our nation. For example, think of traditions and such. I made this choice because, like the others, he is someone who works very hard and has many ambitions. In addition, he has shown his loyalty to the nation for years

Then I also have a small announcement for you, we want to start with regular Open office moments again. During these moments you, the residents of Raevendrecht, can come to me and my ministers with questions, feedback, and problems. Together we try to find a suitable answer or solution."

~✧༺♥༻∞~
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

[!] The letter would be signed with: "Jinx van der Bijlkrijger" written in a neat and curly handwriting [!]

1689186601743.png

Back