Player Announcement Clarification

[!] Across Eden, on any notice board one could find a bland paper was posted up, undecorated.

"Eden, my name is Argyle. Recently ive paid a visit to Lily and Nowu Roseshade in Avalheim, two people Ive accused of being Sympathizers. I write this now to clear the air, not only out of the times Lily and I fought, the source of which was from a misunderstanding, but also considering their own personal statements against what ive said about them.

Lily is a lot more like myself than I realized, she has attacked me and I have attacked her. Both of us had reasons to feel the way we did, but its meaningless when it comes down to how things actually are.

If Lily and Nowu could cut off their voidal visitors, they would. With the visit to them both, I subjected myself to their law as I not only explained why I seen things the way I did, but they also gave reasonable responses:

1: The Order of Lazarus has attacked Nowu Roseshade before after a banquet masquerade at Adelsburg awhile back. I was suspected of being involved in this, which I was not and this was clarified.
2: Out of the time I visited them both, when Ashlyn, Lapis and others were present-.. Lily was still under the impression I was involved in her wife's assault, and reasonably was ready to usher me out on Lapis's behest.
3: The first notice I have put out was mistaken on more part than one. Lily and Nowu both are not Sympathizers, and I would argue they are the furthest from it.

Let it also be known, that Wisteria is someone I will also be ceasing aggression towards. Ashlyn will still die, and so will you Arndil."

This missive was signed 'Argyle'

*Clement would stand infront of the notice board, inspecting bountys and hunt announcements. His eyes fell onto the particular parchment, with a grin behind his mask hed read it*
Seems like you are getting closer to your goal, brother. May the gods guide you to a long life.
*Hed step back from the specific post, his eyes falling onto an older parchment, hanging in rags even. Hed rip it off, taking it with him*

[!]A letter sealed with grey, unadorned wax arrives at Argyle’s residence, delivered by a small brown-colored bird with a yellow beak. The envelope only has his name upon it with no marks or decoration. The letter within is made of post-board paper clippings, crudely cut and pasted on with tree sap. [!]
It reads:

“Argyle, Seek Veronia for those you hunt. May the sword of heaven guide you"

Iiyama would let out a faint growl upon reading it mumbling something to herself after "Lets see who dies first" she'd then walk away humming

Back