Server Announcement [CT] Mar-Apr EoTM Update!

1BCSVuiJlgziDktOqEtHJSS_4gWfkRw9FSw8hps1j-NsAasdUeYZiPUoBQnyglRR9Fcl4r1-YOex5fpOwItqUPZKsfsLauIIA8vkLmGlFm965y4z-gTqB8RqRg8P1BzT6wBtvACzdj4L6GRTnzC21e4

╭⋟────────────────────────────╮
Community Team's
End of Two Months Update
March-April 2024
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯
Welcome everyone to the first End-of-the-Month community post since my promotion! I'm your new community team manager, Katsuki, and I am here to recap on the many changes the server has gone through in the time that passed! I'm certainly no Language, but I hope to make my reign a long and fulfilling one for the new generation of players on this server! Are y'all ready to look through our recorded data? I'm sure not- I mean, I totally am!

And now, to the long-awaited DATA!
q22I857OkLulbum0N-xbJVYhWmhIR7GHjiVWF1wnMrbTFX3OySZbVvmVUwrib7YIuvWUdtuB_d-g9UlY8eXKdcZ-hQzlHUZ2poJAd4B7OKFlDRrLQTavLgMilwGe3m0z9Vq1um8-jPvtRg6mJyqFWbA

Feedback Analytics

Forms response chart. Question title: When did you join Fables and Fantasy RP?. Number of responses: 28 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Where did you find us?. Number of responses: 28 responses.

The community's feedback form opened on April 23rd. In total, we've received 28 responses. 6 more than we've gotten from our last feedback form! A bit of an improvement, but still a long way to go! 14 of our respondents came from their friends (woo! power of friendship!), 9 came from Google/Browser results, 3 came from PlanetMinecraft, and 2 other lone wolves found us through other means. The community morale of the server seems to have reached rather high numbers, almost rivaling the ratings from May of 2023! We hope to continue maintaining the positive opinion of the server for as long as it stands, but for now, don't be afraid to give us additional feedback on the next community form! (We could really need it, haha.)

Forms response chart. Question title: How would you rate the server in its current state?. Number of responses: 28 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: How would you rate the quality of the F&F community?. Number of responses: 28 responses.

Application Data
Forms response chart. Question title: Applicant Status. Number of responses: 89 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Applicant Status. Number of responses: 110 responses.

MARCH───────────────────────────────────────────────APRIL

The two charts in each section represent the application data from March (left) and from April (right) of 2024. In total, community team has handled 199 responses over the course of two months! (How cool would it have been if there was just one more applicant in there to make it 200?) We have accepted 42 in March and 62 in April, totaling to 104 accepted players, making this one of the biggest player influxes we've had yet within a bi-monthly period! We did seem to have a bit of trouble with denying applicants during March, however, as 52.8% didn't seem to make the cut, eclipsing the 47.2% of accepted players who did. To those with applications currently needing edits, don't give up now! You're closer to the finish line than you think!

1714593129111.png
1714593146854.png

So! This time 'round, we're counting applicant races a little differently than how we've had it for the past couple of years, and I do apologize if it's more of an eyesore than how it was before. I have included subraces for the charts, so we can get really specific with the current tally!

In March, Elves have taken the lead as the most popular applicant race, boasting 49.5% of total Elves (5 Dark Elves, 6 High Elves, and 8 Wood Elves) compared to the 30.3% of those who applied as Humans (1 Khadan, 6 Attians, and 4 Hinterlanders). Alongside them, we've welcomed 7 Tieflings, 2 Orcs, 1 Denur, 1 Goblin, and 1 Halfling!

In April, the number of total Humans (57.9%) has skyrocketed from the previous month, beating Elves (43.7%) for first place! Among the human group, we've welcomed 19 Attians (MEIN KAISERIN!), 4 Hinterlanders, and 1 Khadan! For the Elves, we've gotten 10 Wood Elves, 9 High Elves, and 8 Dark Elves. As for the rest, we've received 9 Tieflings, 1 Halfling, 1 Goblin, 1 Denur, and 0 Orcs (sad wagh noises...).

Forms response chart. Question title: Gender. Number of responses: 89 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Gender. Number of responses: 110 responses.

The ratio of applicant genders appear to have remained the same as the last bi-monthly post, male characters being slightly more abundant than female characters. Out of the both of those charts, only a singular applicant for each seem to have picked other! To put the numbers specifically, in March, we've received 53 Males, 35 Females, and 1 Other. In April, we've gotten 60 Males, 49 Females, and 1 Other.

Let's keep these numbers growing, everyone! We need to get Ark his pink gamer chair.

Forms response chart. Question title: Java or Bedrock. Number of responses: 89 responses.
Forms response chart. Question title: Java or Bedrock. Number of responses: 110 responses.

The amount of players applying with a Bedrock account has been slowly increasing since the last bi-monthly, totaling to 20 Bedrock applicants in March and 28 in April! As for those who play Java, which remains the majority, there were 69 (nice) in March and 82 in April.

Remember, it's highly recommended that you join the [Main Discord] before you make an application or shortly after you make an application. This gives applicants the best chance to make it past Pending within the week-long deadline!

q22I857OkLulbum0N-xbJVYhWmhIR7GHjiVWF1wnMrbTFX3OySZbVvmVUwrib7YIuvWUdtuB_d-g9UlY8eXKdcZ-hQzlHUZ2poJAd4B7OKFlDRrLQTavLgMilwGe3m0z9Vq1um8-jPvtRg6mJyqFWbA

Staff Roster Changes
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯​

Moderation Team
nephimeris​
justgivecoffee​
Event Team
catins (TM)
atiredghost​
4ppleseason​
unknownuser6174
tristhewarrior
recoon004
caxan
llunr.k
robertotda
Community Team
spectralusurper (TM)
voideclair​
iphone
catins
linniex
xezzari
Tech Team
darubberducky1​
voop_​
vulturia​
fredolator
apateus
xezzari
Build Team
wouter (TM)
krisapog​
myztixx_​
wildroze​
aidencraftz91
Lore Team
serpentlullaby (TM)
afrodelic​
caxan​
miyrth​
fiishinthesea
jw.dr

Bi-Monthly Recap

FABLES FOOLS - COMMUNITY CONTEST
"You're all DUMB and you should FEEL BAD!"

Contest Prompt: I hope you are all having a not-so-painful April Fools Day, because we are going to be sharing a few giggles and chortles in the form oooof... YOUR most shameful moments! What I want you all to do is share screenshots of your favorite shameful moments, either in or out of roleplay! I only ask that you keep everything appropriate (obviously) and to simply have fun! Good luck! May the most FOOLISH win.

WINNERS
We have two winners and one honorable mention!

1714598513794.png

By KrisaPog

1714598536505.png

By ATiredGhost

Honorable mention!

1714598503707.png

By Nephimeris (and Arkhun, technically)​
Winners will receive 250 tokens each! Good luck on the next Community Contest!

See you soon!
Katsuki / spectralusurper
serpentlullaby
iamjustcoffee
0talentless0
voideclair
jw.dr

Last edited:
Back