Player Announcement Down with the Tyrants

Megladon

[HEADING=1]
[!] A heavily wounded and disheveled man wanders the streets of Al-Khadir. His blood drips and forms a trail as he places flyers all over the city [!]

People of Anjyarr,
[/HEADING]

You likely do not know me. My name is Perseus Al’Asfal of the Kha’mal. I know there has been unrest within our nation for some time now, though I have not been involved until now. I believed it all to be at best children starved for attention, at worst treasonous slander of our great Empire. But now? I know it to be the truth, as I have lived this brutality. I shall share my story with you all so that justice becomes inescapable for these wretches.

I was walking along the bridge in Al-Khadir when I noticed a masked man rummaging through a home. He climbed out through the window to which I inquired if this was his house. He explained that no, this was not his home, and that this was “Jundi business”. The La’adam identified himself as Eol of the Jundi. Eol began to explain to me that there was allegedly a coup occurring, warning me that a rebellion was soon to come and that he was attempting to find evidence of who is a part of this rebellion. After I pointed out that the way he was finding this “evidence” was by breaking into random citizen’s homes, he ordered me to follow him. Eol led me into the prisons, locking every single door behind him as we went along. Once inside the prison, he drew a blade and told me that “I knew too much” and that he was “sorry for what he had to do”. I drew my own blade to defend myself, but he was already on top of me. I wish I could say I defended myself well, but that’s hardly the case. I pleaded with him to let me go, attempting to reason with the Jundi, but he did not listen, continuing to beat me down. I did, however, manage to mark him with my blade. A slash across his face so that he may be recognized. In the end, it did not matter, he stabbed, slashed, and beat me unconscious. When I eventually awoke, I found myself outside the city walls in a shallow ditch, robbed of all my Andros, my tools, my weapon, and all of my valuables. I can only assume another Jundi saw my body in their dungeon and figured I was yet another corpse to be thrown out.

Now knowing my plight, I ask all citizens, what shall we do? Will we just turn over and let those sworn to protect us rob and maim as they see fit? Shall we let the Jundi break into our homes, searching for “evidence”? Will we simply roll over like dogs to have our stomachs sliced open by the Sultana? No, we must rise up against this tyrannical regime and restore the great Empire of Anjyarr to its true glory! LONG LIVE ANJYARR!
Playmobil-Harborandpyramid-blog-detail-01.jpg

Eol looks over the libel, taking a missive in his hand. He scans its contents and his face turns sour.

"Another deluded urchin running amuck. What's new?"
Eol comments to his companion, Fi'nar. He tosses the missive in to a trash-bin.

Back