Envoy to Hadriana - Death Stalks the North

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
[!] A weary figure rode south passed the beleguered lines around New-Wakkerdam. His crest bore the sigil of the Orange Guard. His stag as beheft of breath as the horse arrived in Adelsburg, the rider seemingly dead, with wounds of boney arrows and part of his ribcage gushed out by a foul blow. Uppon inspection of the body it mingled, tangled and came to life to greet his welcome party with bites and attempted scratches. After taking out the deceased rider a letter was found on his pouched addressing the Kaiser himself. [!]

1693740286766.png

1693739461128.png

1693740705042.png

Your Majesty, I write you in these dire times. I had hoped that my previous message has reached you in earnest. However I am troubled to say that the Bone Lord has struck a vital blow against the Republic. They have overtaken New-Wakkerdam, depriving the Republic of food supply and precious harvest, they block the way to Lünburg, cutting trade and fishing, all whilst continuously attacking Raevendrecht's walls diminishing our numbers even further. Our people are waining and all calls for aid have been ignored thusfar. The Elves, held up in their valley have abandoned the cause to combat the Bone Lord and have not come, yet we still guards its frontline. The village of Eisarnwidus has turned into a ghost town overnight, probably due to their endeavours against the Bone Lord.
1693741789051.png

Therefore I call once again to our kin in the south. I bid thee aid the people of the Republic and march your legions north to join forces against this invasion. Only together we can fend off this menace. Only united we can dillude this attack on the living.
When you ascended the throne and during our meeting you thanked the Republic for our hospitality, and longed for new beginnings and new cooperations. The fate of the once exiled Hinterlanders now lie in the hands of the Attians. Now I bid thee and thy lords, shall Hadriana take the stance for the living and answer the call? By uniting against this evil of all evils, this foe of all foes, this scourge of the living, we can overbridge the decade long divide between our peoples and come together once more.

Signed yours truly,

Silas Moetiour- Van Leuveren, Stadtholder of Raevendrecht and Prince of Catamora.

Back