Nation Announcement ~ Fire and famine ~

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
[!] A piece of long parchment covered in the signs Imperial houses hung on notice boards around the realm and neighboring ones. A green wax seal bearing the House Reinhardt crest is stamped on the bottom. Merchants and travelers spread the terrible report all over the continent. [!]

1676065130900.png

1676065212368.png

To my people of Hertzland, those around the Imperial realm, and those that read this. With heavy heart and anger, I write about this terrible news that has struck the capital of Hertzland, Norbüren, a town in the western region of the Hadrian Empire.

A week ago, a cult made of individuals calling themselves the Faikyiah, a group of Khadan homed in the Anjyarri dunes, entered the Imperial heartlands and set fire to its crops, destroying most of the food supply. As the animals and buildings were saved, the fire took most of the grain, causing a possible famine for the winter. Hadrian soldiers led by Herzog Janczyk Tzyrnowski and House Reinhardt, encountered the anarchists, trying to capture them. They unfortunately escaped, but they were wounded to some extent and lost a mount.

We believed these zealots were a simple band of misguided Heretics. Yet these "Worshippers", believing in some pagan, Heretical god, think it will end the world. "A world in flames" as they call it. These Khadan are a danger to us all, to want to ruin the lives of innocents and be nothing but zealots wanting blood for their god.

Well, to them, I say: Blood will be flowing, and it shall be yours that will fertilize the new crops.

As for my people, the Hertzlande now lay crying out to those who wish to help. While repairs are possible and food reserves are providing tremendously, support is still requested. For those who have food to spare, the family of House Reinhardt opens their doors for donations to the people of Norbüren. Animals, seeds, and food are all welcome to help the people of the Hertzlande. And for those on the roads, be careful, defend yourself. The roads and dunes of Anjyarr are no longer save with these bloodthirsty Heretics around.

1676065224645.png
Signed,
Ser Cedric Reinhardt, Herzog of Hertzland, Ritter of the Hadrian Realm

1676065283025.png

Attachments

• 1676065203065.png
    1676065203065.png
    501.1 KB · Views: 26
Back