House Warming Party

*A flyer would be posted across Al-Khadir and Al-Jabrid, with some finding their way to Mitrona as well.*

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

Dear all,

It is with great pleasure that I, Yumeia, Acotlye of Tasik, extend an invitation to my housewarming party. I am excited to share my brand new home with you all, which is located at 3 Nilo Bay in Al-Khadir, a beautiful and serene neighborhood situated right on the banks of the stunning Oasis River. The party will be a celebration of sorts, filled with a wide variety of delicious food, refreshing drinks, and great company. You are all welcome to join me, whether a close friend or a total stranger. I am looking forward to meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends. The festivities will begin on Fireday the 15th, Highsun, (Friday the 15th of March), and will continue until late into the night. There will be plenty of opportunities to mingle, catch up, and make new friends. I would be honored if you could take some time out of your busy schedule to come and celebrate with me. It would mean a lot to have you there to share this special moment with me. Please feel free to bring along any friends or family members who might be interested. If you wish to drop off any gifts, please do so via mailbox or at the time of the party.

I hope to see you all there!

Warmly,

Yumeia

I am hoping for an early celebration around 1 pm CST.

Back