THE SILVER ASSEMBLY
I MITHRIL HÚD
An official reformation to the citizen's council of Luminion

index.php

Issued on Behalf of the
CROWN
On this Saintsday 16th of Newdawn of 1542

Divider_Lumi1.png

The mother's chosen and her enlightened Kingdom have endured centuries of trials and triumphs. She has relished in long summers of peace and prosperity, and so too has she weathered bitter winters of hardship and war. Many times has history cast a grim shadow across our Kingdom, but never once have the Enlightened kingdom and her people bulked; never once have they flinched; never once did they fail to persist. Thusly, By the authority vested, it is hereby proclaimed the established, Citizen's counil of the Enlightened Kingdom shall hereby undergo reformation and retitled into the Silver Assembly of Luminion. It shall be an esteemed advisory body to guide and counsel the Crown in matters of great importance, called upon by the crown when required and by the appointed Chairman.

CONTENTS:
I. Duties -o i húd | Duties of the Assembly
II. Positions -o i húd | Positions of the Assembly

off-the-peg-collections.png
I. DUTIES -O HÚD | DUTIES OF THE ASSEMBLY
These words shall proclaim the Duties of the reformed citizen's council of Luminion,

I. The Assembly shall be a gathering of noble peers, elected representatives and the 1st and 2nd class citizen's of Luminon, comprising individuals of wisdom, knowledge, and unwavering dedication to the welfare of our enlightened nation. Their role shall be to provide counsel on matters pertaining to the kingdom's governance, prosperity, and the well-being of our cherished subjects. In this assembly, the voices of all members, regardless of their status or title, shall be heard with equal reverence. The Assembly shall be a sanctuary for open dialogue.

II. The Assembly's responsibilities shall encompass a wide array of topics, ranging from internal affairs to foreign diplomacy, economic prosperity, cultural enrichment, and the safeguarding of our realm from all threats, internal or external comprised to the matter of advising the crown and it's government.

III. Let it be known that the decisions made by the Assembly shall hold great importance in shaping the course of the Enlightened Kingdom's future. The wisdom and guidance emanating from this esteemed body shall be of utmost value in steering our realm towards a path of progress, unity, and prosperity.

IV. While the counsel of the Assembly is greatly valued, it shall be understood that the Crown shall retain executive privilege in matters of ultimate importance and urgency. As Therri'cill and Aeri'cill, they shall continue to uphold the responsibility of safeguarding our kingdom and making the final decisions for the greater good.

II. POSITIONS -O I HÚD | POSITIONS OF THE ASSEMBLY
These words shall proclaim the official positions of the reformed citizen's council of Luminion,

I. Chairman, who leads and schedules the meetings and ensures the voice of the people is heard and communicated to the nobility.

II. Vice-chairman, who assists the head of the council and is capable of taking over when the active chairman is not able to be present during council meetings.

III. Scribe, who takes notes of the meetings and ensures those are being published for those who could not be present.

Letter deco.png

OOC: If you wish to apply for any of those positions, please contact __Stal27 or _secretkeeper to schedule a meeting.

Attachments

• Luminion_Logo_png.png
    Luminion_Logo_png.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Divider_Lumi1.png
    Divider_Lumi1.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 11
Back