Event Announcement Kaiserliche Hoftag || Announcing a Public Assembly!

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
UnitedEmpireV1.5.png

div2.png

DIE KAISERLICHE HOFTAG

Citizens of the Empire, noblemen and ladies from the far provincial courts, and clergymen are invited by His Imperial Majesty, Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts to gather at the Imperial Palace for the first-ever public assembly. The purpose of which is to allow the citizenry of the Empire and its nobility to mingle and come together and discuss the future of the Imperial system, its states, and the faith. Additionally, the Kaiser and his Imperial Council will be present to answer any questions and handle requests from the citizenry directly.

Besides this, the Kaiser invites all to come and listen to his speech that is to be held at the very start of the event in which he addresses the state of the Empire and his upcoming campaigns to drive out all that is voidal from Imperial Lands and beyond.

The event is to be held in sixteen Saintsdays at the Imperial Palace. Plenty of food and drink will be present.
OOC:
08/12/23 - 21:00 / 3 PM EST

95791.jpeg

div2.png

Signed,

DiederickSignatureV2.png

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire

HadrianaSeal.png

Victoria Rovelt looked at the paper blankly, only growing in expression at the last sentence with a soft snarky smirk "How amusing, perhaps I'll attend if I am able." She set the notice aside on the dining room table "Now- what shall we have for dinner?"

The letter would have caught the new Duchess of Bergwaltz' attention. She would be smiling down at the letter, as usual. "Wonderful! I must wear my most beautiful party gown!" She then placed the letter back on her desk.

Back