Player Event Marriage in Adelsburg

[!] A message would be hung up on every notice board in cities all around the world [!]

1643746304333.png

''Humans, Orcs, elves, Denur, brothers, and sisters of any race, you have been invited to witness the grand wedding of Lilith I. Azoth and Aestra Von Volt. This wedding will be the start of a new chapter in our life but also for the world itself. I wish all to witness it and enjoy it as much as we will. Not only will everyone witness Once the ceremony has concluded, it will end in a great feast and jousting will be held on the outskirts of Adelsburg, and other festivities that may partake in and around the city
The wedding will be in the church of Adelsburg"

"So, friend and foe, come and visit The Kingdom of Veronia. Come visit and unite in a new chapter of our life. Come and visit, Adelsburg!"

Time of event will be:
8 PM CET Netherlands, (20:00)
2 PM EST USA, (14:00)
on the 3th of February 2022.
We hope to see you there!

Signed:
Lilith I. Azoth and Aestra Von Volt.

Last edited:
[!] A message would be hung up on every notice board in cities all around the world [!]

View attachment 462

''Humans, Orcs, elves, Denur, brothers, and sisters of any race, you have been invited to witness the grand wedding of Lilith I. Azoth and Aestra Von Volt. This wedding will be the start of a new chapter in our life but also for the world itself. I wish all to witness it and enjoy it as much as we will. Not only will everyone witness Once the ceremony has concluded, it will end in a great feast and jousting will be held on the outskirts of Adelsburg, and other festivities that may partake in and around the city

"So, friend and foe, come and visit The Kingdom of Veronia. Come visit and unite in a new chapter of our life. Come and visit, Adelsburg!"

Time of event will be:

Signed:
Lilith I. Azoth and Aestra Von Vo

View attachment 462

Time of event will be:

Signed:
Lilith I. Azoth and Aestra Von Volt.
*Asclepius sees the message on the noticeboard "Ah. Told themselves they were cute that night in Mitrona and now they marry. Quite quick

*Walks past the Ràdymiën Noticebord and notices and reads it swiftly "A wedding in Veronia with an old Wakkerdammer? *Thinks a bit "I would like to go but i won't be feeling safe amongst them *Take the note down shreds it and takes it to the campfire and roasting a boar before telling my fellow guards about the wedding and laugh

The Elfess read through the letter with a rather bemused expression. "Ah, the coupling that proposed in the midst of the 'cerr's commemoration? Quite... impudent such an act was. Hmph," she quickly shoved the letter into a trash bin. "I'm afraid the date is too sudden. A shame, truly."

Back