ffc6f6d676a40ca3983ef3aeff690c74.jpg

OOC Image credit

[!] A Sign Up Poster is posted in front of the Capitals Tavern [!]

Mitronas Inn Keeper Amari seeks fighters for a Tavern Night Fight Night

Do you like Drinking?
Do you like Fighting?
Do you like drinking and fighting?

Rules:
Fights will be hand to hand only. No weapons or magic.
First to knock out or getting opponent to yield wins.

If bets are placed the tavern gets a 10 percent cut from the winner.
You are responsible for your own healing. The tavern is not liable for any injuries.
The way this works is every fight night we will hold one or two fights in the street next to the tavern.
Not every tavern night is a fight night, but every fight night will be a tavern night.
The fights will be chosen based on who has signed up as a reply to this thread and who is actually in attendance for the fight.
It will be randomized.
It can be pre-planned. If you and someone want to contact me on discord ahead of the event and let me know you wish to fight each other I can arrange it for the event.

Malakai eyes the pamphlet with a mischievous glint, his lip pulled back to reveal sharpened canines.
"It's about fuckin' time."

He scribbles "KAI “ψ (`∇´) ψ" on the paper just below the text, indicating his agreement to kick some ass - and then wanders on his way, ready to cause some legal trouble. Perhaps Elaine wouldn't mind this time around.

scarRAH.gif

A 'lunn approaches the flier, humming a quiet tune to himself as he looks over the currently single name. A grin tugs at the corners of his lips.

Not too far underneath a name stands out, handwriting not perfect, but a little better.

Arven.

Caligo sees the word ‘fight’ and immediately adds his name.

Caligo Opale Nevarel

Then, in tiny letters next to his name:

and Corynn, but he’ll just watch

Upon returning home from her trip, the female 'lunn would notice flier hanging at it's post. After seeing some familiar names added on to the list, she decides to put her own name as well softly murmurs to herself.

"Time to put these new skills to the test.."

Under the recently added name, there be another added in beautiful calligraphy.

Zastra Naerth.

Back