Suggestion New Player Feedback (Experienced RPer)

z3m0s

Stone Lord and Master Smith
Hey, just wanted to see if I could get the life expectancy added to the racial wiki pages on the left where it lists height and weight ranges. Just had to look in announcements to see the ages of each race.

Maximum age per race:
  • Attians/Khadan/Hinterlanders ~80
  • High Elves 400 - 500
  • Wood Elves 300 - 400
  • Dark Elves 440 - 500
  • Denur ~ 200
  • Orcs ~ 150
  • Goblins ~ 130
  • Halflings ~ 80
  • Tieflings ~ 130
Actually, I might jack this thread to mention a few other things too

1. Dynamap should be one of the main tabs next to home, forums, and wiki. Rules, Store and Wiki also have a place there. Members and what's new? Never used in my life on a forum, I'll see what's new on the main forum page.
2. Bit jarring to see the Dynamap sideways after the north south map on the home page, any reason for that? I think it'd be much easier if it was north to south for new players to navigate.
3. Being able to see the names of the places marked on the Dynamap by default rather than needing to hover them would be good too if possible, make it easier for people to understand the map faster.
4. I think dumping all prior nations and groups under an archive tab makes it less approachable for new players to learn the servers history. Would be cool to have it just copy pasted the same as the actives, just marked the same as Defunct Nations etc and with it set apart below the applications, I don't see anyone getting them mixed up.

Last edited:
Back