quick question

maelys

wasn't sure where else to post this-- but i was wondering about the rules of making a noble character ! i couldn't find any but i figure they probably do exist. who do we talk to about creating a noble? do we need permission from someone specific? if so; are these rules listed anywhere?

thanks in advance, friends! : D

unfortunately, you cannot have a pre-existing noble in FnF. everything is enacted icly and if you wish to be a noble, it'll have to be done through your time in FnF. however, your character being wealthy is allowed.

Hey! Community Team here! We review the applications.

No, it is not possible to start as a Noble character. If you apply for the whitelist, your character has to start from the bottom and work their way to the top in roleplay!

Eventually later on, you can make a new character without having to fill in the whitelist application, and you can join a noble family if the members of this family are willing to give this character to you.
But ofcourse, you can also work your way to the top and become a noble yourself!

Hope this explains enough <3
If not, feel free to message me on discord: @linniex_

unfortunately, you cannot have a pre-existing noble in FnF. everything is enacted icly and if you wish to be a noble, it'll have to be done through your time in FnF. however, your character being wealthy is allowed.

We gotta stop replying at the same time <3

Back