Nation Announcement Regarding the violation of Azari neutrality.

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
[!] A letter marked with the Therri'cill's personal seal is sent out to The United Provinces of the Hinterlands and the Kingdom of Veronia.

Logos.png

Regarding the violation of Azari neutrality.
off-the-peg-collections.png

Most respected reader, it pains us that we have to send out this message. Yet the warring Vari nations leave me no choice.
Earlier this week, the ever generous and peaceful peoples of Luminion invited the Vari over to celebrate the binding of two De'nevir individuals. This feast was supposed to be a time to celebrate and say thanks to the God's for blessing Eden with the new couple.

Yet the barbaric Vari could not contain themselves and allowed their savage urges to get the better of them. Using this peaceful event to further their war agenda. Violating and disrespecting Azari neutrality. An offense we cannot leave unanswered. If the Vari wish to test our patience and flexibility, they will find that there is none.

The Vari gambled, lost, and now they will have to deal with the consequences. If The United Provinces of the Hinterlands truly respects Azari neutrality, they will undo any actions that could in any way make The Kingdom of Veronia question our neutrality. In addition, we expect an official written apology from the Staaten Generaal for disturbing the eastern peace and abusing an event to further their agenda.

If our humble request has not been acted upon before the end of Firstseed, we assume that the Vari do not respect Azari neutrality, nor wish to respect it in the future. Forcing our hand. If it has to come to that, we promise to our people to purify the borderlands of the Vari scourge. We will come down on the vermin like a forest of blades and crash on their walls like a tidal wave of arcane wrath.

Letter deco.png

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall
Pricecilus Fynenar Aey'flir
Pricecili A'mos Celephin'nel

Khari'cerr Mythanthar Vidarr

High King Belegar Whitebeard

*Opens the letter with an annoyed sigh and reads it* "Oh, I didn't know we talked to any Veronians during the wedding?" *She rolls her eyes* "Also, how could they know such information, we weren't on their grounds when it happened. Also, didn't they hate their guts?"

Last edited:
*would notice the letter laying on one of her customers table in the tavern and would look into it* "Wait, who violated them? We were sitting around a table talking, I teased my brother and that's all. Where did they get this?." after that she walked away and didn't even care about this nonsense.

๐Ÿ’งWater๐Ÿ’ง โ›ฐEarthโ›ฐ ๐Ÿ”ฅFire๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’จAir๐Ÿ’จ

๐Ÿ“”๐ŸงLong ago, ๐Ÿšฉโœ…the four nations๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘ lived๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ together๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ’‚โ€โ™€๏ธ in harmony๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ŠโœŒ๏ธThen ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฎeverything๐Ÿ˜ฑ changed ๐Ÿ˜ฎwhen the๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅNation ๐Ÿ‘ฅattacked.๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ต

๐Ÿ˜ Only the Avatar๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘€ master๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿคฒ of all ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค—four elements๐Ÿ’งโ›ฐ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ could โœŒ๏ธstop ๐Ÿ›‘โŒthemโœ‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ But ๐Ÿ˜ฆwhen the ๐ŸŒŽworld ๐ŸŒneeded ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘‹him ๐Ÿ‘คmost๐Ÿ˜ฏhe ๐Ÿ‘€vanished๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธโ˜น๏ธ

๐Ÿง๐Ÿ“A hundred๐Ÿ’ฏ years ๐Ÿ—“๐Ÿ‘€passed ๐Ÿ‘†and my ๐Ÿ™Œbrother ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜and I ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธdiscovered๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ก the โœจnew โœจ๐Ÿ‘คAvatar๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ซ an ๐Ÿ’จ airbender๐Ÿ’จnamed ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘Aang๐Ÿค™ and although ๐Ÿ˜ฎhis ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ’จairbending ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿค™skills โœŒ๏ธare ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ‘great๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿคฒ he ๐Ÿ™still ๐Ÿคจhas๐Ÿ“š a lot๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“œ to learn ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“before ๐Ÿ‘ˆhe's ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ’ชready๐Ÿ‘‹ to โœ…save ๐Ÿ™anyone๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜But ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธI believe ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘คAang๐Ÿ—ฃ๐ŸคŸ can โœ…saveโœŒ๏ธ the world๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŸ

Bas
๐Ÿ’งWater๐Ÿ’ง โ›ฐEarthโ›ฐ ๐Ÿ”ฅFire๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’จAir๐Ÿ’จ

๐Ÿ“”๐ŸงLong ago, ๐Ÿšฉโœ…the four nations๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘ lived๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฑ together๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ’‚โ€โ™€๏ธ in harmony๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ŠโœŒ๏ธThen ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฎeverything๐Ÿ˜ฑ changed ๐Ÿ˜ฎwhen the๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire ๐Ÿ”ฅNation ๐Ÿ‘ฅattacked.๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ต

๐Ÿ˜ Only the Avatar๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘€ master๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿคฒ of all ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค—four elements๐Ÿ’งโ›ฐ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ could โœŒ๏ธstop ๐Ÿ›‘โŒthemโœ‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ But ๐Ÿ˜ฆwhen the ๐ŸŒŽworld ๐ŸŒneeded ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘‹him ๐Ÿ‘คmost๐Ÿ˜ฏhe ๐Ÿ‘€vanished๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธโ˜น๏ธ

๐Ÿง๐Ÿ“A hundred๐Ÿ’ฏ years ๐Ÿ—“๐Ÿ‘€passed ๐Ÿ‘†and my ๐Ÿ™Œbrother ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜and I ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธdiscovered๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ก the โœจnew โœจ๐Ÿ‘คAvatar๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ซ an ๐Ÿ’จ airbender๐Ÿ’จnamed ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘Aang๐Ÿค™ and although ๐Ÿ˜ฎhis ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ’จairbending ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿค™skills โœŒ๏ธare ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ‘great๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿคฒ he ๐Ÿ™still ๐Ÿคจhas๐Ÿ“š a lot๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“œ to learn ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“before ๐Ÿ‘ˆhe's ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ’ชready๐Ÿ‘‹ to โœ…save ๐Ÿ™anyone๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜But ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธI believe ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ‘คAang๐Ÿ—ฃ๐ŸคŸ can โœ…saveโœŒ๏ธ the world

Based

Back