Reminder for Grand Duchy of Veronia and Duchy of Flüssland

MrDutch

Pancakemeister of Smithery | Tech Team Member
Staff member
{!} Ravens are dispatched as a missive is delivered with House Fischer's seal on it. It would be dropped off at their respective Office's of their province {!}

Esteemed Herzogin Moetiour and Herzog Rovelt,

Allow me to reiterate the critical nature of the awaited letter that is anticipated, bearing significant importance for the Empire. As stewards of our noble responsibilities, it is imperative that we promptly attend to any communications directed towards us. The timely handling of such matters not only reflects our dedication but also ensures the smooth functioning of our governance.

I emphasize the urgency of this reminder, particularly as we approach the upcoming Diet. It is imperative that we have this essential document in our possession before the commencement of the assembly. Failure to do so would necessitate addressing the issue within the Diet proceedings, which would undoubtedly present unnecessary challenges and disruptions. I am confident that both of us are aligned in our desire to avoid such complications.

Hence, I urge you to prioritize the retrieval of this awaited letter without delay. Our regard in this will not only uphold the integrity of our duties but also demonstrate our commitment to the well-being and prosperity of the Empire.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I remain optimistic for now...

Sincerely
Manuel Fischer
Herzog of Holstein
Kapitan of the Reicharmee

Back