Riddle Of Magic

An announcement shall be posted on all noticeboards throughout Eden

Attention, seekers of the mystical arts!

I, Lord Aerendir, the Chosen One of Kor, extend an invitation to all those yearning to wield the power of earthly magic, therefore, Geomancy. Gather with me outside the gates of Luminion, for I am prepared to select an apprentice—a student not only in the ways of magic but also in the realms of profound thought. The chosen disciple shall receive my profound philosophy, to be embraced and internalized as their own. Moreover, loyalty to me shall be expected from the chosen apprentice.

To those who find resonance with these conditions, a riddle shall be unveiled. Take your time to contemplate and delve deep into its mysteries, for there is no limit to the duration of reflection. Once the correct answer is discovered, the one who reaches it first shall be anointed as my esteemed apprentice.

[OOC: If you have any further questions, DM Inkoin#6358 on Discord. The event will take place on the 11th of June, at 9 PM CEST. Location is mentioned in the post.]

Elduin chuckled upon reading yet another notice from the very same man. "Shame we didn't meet sooner." He shrugged, walking off and keeping a mental note of the event once more. Might as well continue his rendezvous streak of magic study.

Aegnern looked over at the notice board as his wisp Riddle floated next to him… and he broke down laughing.

“Pfffft hahahahahaaaaaa! Ohhh the timing, pffft haaaa! This will be quiiiite a contest, ana can’t wait to see this. Let us go now Riddle, this shall be quite interesting.”

The wisp gave a soft coo as Aeg went about his way. The riddler bathhouse owner of Anjyarr already had his magic chosen, but he wasn’t going to miss out on some good riddlework for the life of him, even if it was at Lumineon.

The tiefling looked disappointed upon reading the notice board What a shame, hopefully whoever wrote this is able to find a proper student.” He shrugged it off as he walked away and muttered to himself "I need to focus on my own plans, it's not like earth magic is useful in the sea.”

Caligo dragged himself out of his depression nap for just long enough to read the notice.

“Geomancy, hm? Can’t say it strikes my fancy at the moment, but I’ll try to pass the message on…”

Something seemed to occur to him, and he reread the notice, brow furrowing a bit as he did so.

“Has this person read Lacerta’s Trial?”

Caligo hesitated, then pulled the copy off the Aerial notice board. He’d copy down a new one to replace it later, of course, but he couldn’t help but want to keep the notice so coincidentally similar to the plot of his favorite book.

Back