Seeking a Deathspeaker

Souled

[A simple piece of parchment with a hastily written message could be found pinned to the Mapledale notice board]

SEEKING AN INDIVIDUAL GIFTED WITH THE ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH THE DEAD FOR AN IMPORTANT TASK
NECROMANCERS NEED NOT APPLY -- YOU’RE STINKY AND SHOULD FEEL BAD IF YOU ARE ONE

IF YOU ARE SUCH A PERSON PLEASE REACH OUT AND WE CAN DISCUSS THE DETAILS IN PERSON
LEAVE A NOTE BELOW THIS AND I‘LL PROBABLY SEE IT, OR SEND A LETTER TO AL-KHADIR WITH MY NAME

<3 RHICU RA’KNOS​

"YOU'RE STINKY AND SHOULD FEEL BAD IF YOU ARE ONE" Is the one thing I needed to hear today. Thank you Souled

Amari sees this

"I've only just gotten my gift. Visions.. Yes. Do I know how to interpret them? No. Commune with the dead? Maybe I can see how much of a gift I have.. But not at the expense of someone in need like this. "

She muses and then goes off, making a mindset to find others like herself, to improve her.. New Sight.

A tall 'lunn took a stroll through Mapledale after making her escape from the glade through the north, finding an interest in the parchment. She took it up and read it, a grin formed on her face as she started to understand what was requested there.

Quickly copying over the parchment she continued on her journey back to her sandy home, already shouting out something once she entered the capitol there.
"Ohh Rhicuuuuuuu~!! Who-ever, where-ever you areee~" Once the day got to an end she wrote down a quick message on her copy of the parchment stating 'The name is Lillith Lyra, I'm looking for an individual named Rhicu, they want me.' And as quick as she wrote it up she pinned it to the Al-Khadir notice-board.

The orc read through the post, a thought crossing his mind as he remembered one of his many hidden tools. "Would it be worth it?" He asked to himself before reaching his index finger out towards the paper, scoarching his name onto it. "We'll see..." With that, Krisa walked off

[A little scribble would be added to the bottom of the original parchment]

SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FOUND. THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST!

Back