Nation Announcement The Fall of the North and an Invitation

Souled

[Notices would quickly find their way to the former lands of Raevkov following word of the disbandment of their realm.]

People of the Hinterlands,

The news of your nation’s fall has filled me with a deep uneasiness and fear for what is soon to come. I cannot pretend to know what has passed through the minds of your leadership to step aside in the way they did, but I can only imagine that the forces of chaos will soon step in to take advantage of this situation.

With the Bone Lord to your south and no military to defend your homes it is inevitable that their armies of undead will soon march on whomever remains in the North in the coming weeks. I beg of you to pack your things and go — it matters not where, but the former lands of Raevkov are no longer safe.

To those unwilling to take refuge in Hadriana due to the bad blood of the past know you are welcome in Dar-ach Denur until we can find an alternative for you.

Regardless of your choices, stay strong, stay vigilant, and know my heart is with you.

Phyrra Obryn
Kjung of the Reforged Realm
Matron of the Obryn Guild

Last edited:
Zhen pants and wheezes as he runs all the way up one of the hills around Lunberg, carrying this notice in his grasp the entire way. He eventually takes a seat on one of the flat outcroppings at the top, hunched over as a miserable frown covers his scarred face. He takes a deep breath and relaxes his thudding heart, overlooking the beaches of the Flussland, where Hadrian and Raevendrecht blood was spilt all those years ago. He eventually opens his mouth to speak, hesitating slightly, before uttering the sentence:

"There is nothing we can do..."

He eventually gets up after his little meme and scurries down towards the old city of Raevendrecht, ready to pack his things and head off for Dar-Arach Denur.

Back