The First Hunt, The First Kill [Self RP/Reactive]

NovaComa

*Amari returns home, slamming 3 dead wolves down onto the kitchen table, 1 is headless, 1 is missing an eye, and the third has slash wounds to its neck*

"
I didn't think I could kill 1 wolf, yet alone 3.." she looks at her first kills and smiles.

"I really thought Mom would have killed 1 or 2 and I'd be left to take on my own. It was my trial..my first hunt..and I killed all 3"

She grins

"I killed, at my age, 15, at my short height, 3 wolves in the snowy north."

she reflects

"No man, no voidal (she rubs her neck that has scars of claw and bite marks stemming from an attack half a year ago) and no beast has killed me!" she goes to pour some ale - and sips

"The two approached me, the third to Aeri. I got first hit. Slamming my sword into one. The other bit me, I still..attacked the one. I dodged another attack. Downed, the 1. Focused on the second..stabbed my dagger in its eye. And saw my Aeri..wounded and near losing control of her fight. With all my force I decapitated the third wolf..and honestly..i loved it. I loved fighting for my life. I love..killing?"

She..reflects on that

"Tomorrow we feast on my first kills. To myself. To being heir to my home. To being able to provide for my family. To victory. And to the spirits not allowing either myself nor my mom to die!"

She grins..she goes to find her servant, Lynne

"Want to learn how to clean blood out of clothing and weapons?"

She hums..

Back