THE Kaiserliche Hochzeit - 1541

Nephimeris

Chaos Incarnate
Staff member

[!] Copies of the public invitation are spread and pinned on every major city's noticeboard on the continent.
Flyers are distributed throughout the streets of Adelsburg and the surrounding provinces.
Untitled design (10).png

2.png

generatedtext (5).png

With utmost delight, we hereby announce the sacred union between His Imperial Majesty, Diederick-Göbel von Lichtenfelts, and the esteemed Lady Veredra Kerstin Fischer-Vanderhoff. This momentous occasion marks the dawn of a new era for the Hadrian Empire, where unwavering loyalty, resilience, and strength shall define its noble path. You are graciously summoned to bear witness to this occasion and partake in a joyous revelry of love, in which all grievances, troubles, and differences are cast aside. Come join us in our noble gathering as we honor the sacred bond between two souls, united by the power of fate.

The grand ceremony shall take place within the illustrious Great Cathedral of Alder,
in which the joyous occasion shall be commemorated and their sacred union shall be solemnly declared in the esteemed presence of all kinsmen and people of Eden.
Upon occassion's arrival, a majestic feast shall commence. Food and drinks shall be offered within the Palace premises following the event.
During the grand occasion, it is mandatory for all esteemed guests participating in the reception to kindly leave their weaponry at the entrance.
All possessions shall be restored to their rightful owners upon the conclusion of the event.

However, this is not all that there is to be had!

In the forthcoming days, a series of announcements shall be made regarding several activities to mark the start of the celebratory week.

Decoration Elements Bundle-55.png

[!] Invitations would be sent out to..

Formal Invitations
Her Royal Majesty, Phyrra Obryn, of The High Kingdom of Arduan, and her attendants.
His Luminous Majesty, Respen Zaithrall, of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, and his attendants.
Her Imperial Majesty, Nahida Umaira Nobara, of the Empire of Anjyarr, and her attendants.
Her Royal Majesty, Jolie Elaine Lovell, of the Mystical Empire of Mitrona, and her attendants.

Herzog Janczyck Mariuz Tzyrnowski of The Grand Duchy of Hertzland, and his attendants.
Herzogin Ashlyn Moetiour of The Grand Duchy of Veronia, and her attendants.
Prince Hugo Aleksander von Lichtenfelts of The Principality of Brandenhafen, and his attendants.
Herzog Markvart von Herdorf of The Duchy of Hölzland, and his attendants.
Herzogin Anne-Marie de Ruiter of The Duchy of Bergwaltz, and her attendants.
Herzog Silas Moetiour- van Leuveren of The Duchy of Löwenmark, and his attendants.

Herzogin Victoria Rovelt of The Duchy of Flüssland, and her attendants.

Personal Invitations
Princess Helena Theodosia von Lichtenfelts
Bürgermeister Friederich von Bergwald-Holstein
Her ladyship Arenea Dawkins
⋅ Her ladyship Ash Paleheart

Kapitän Manuel Fischer

Decoration Elements Bundle-55.png

OOC: The event shall take place on Sunday, January 7th 2024!
21:00pm CET | 3pm EST
-=-
Be there or be square!

Last edited:
[!] Silas would receive word of the impending second marriage of the Emperor, looking slightly worried whilst overseeing some quartermaster report [!] “A joyous occasion, however if this marriage bears any fruits it could cause a succession crisis, now a third branche is added to the Lichtenfelts..”

Anne-Marie de Ruiter would be busy sewing her friend's weddingdress as she read the invitation. She would be equally excited as before, it was no surprise to the Duchess "So many promising unions!" she smiled as she glanced down to the dress on her lap "Shine, she will"

As Manuel Fischer receives the ornate invitation, his weathered hands carefully unfolding the parchment that carries news of the grand union. A sigh escapes him, a subtle recognition of the relentless currents that weave through his life. "Ich never get ein break, do Ich?" he muses, a wry smile playing on his lips. His eyes, though wearied, hold a glimmer of genuine happiness. "But Ich am most happy for mein Niece with ze Kaiser," He reflects, the familial pride evident in his voice. He envisions her radiant smile, the joy mirrored in her eyes. "Ich can only wish them ze best," he continues, a soft warmth infusing his sentiments, "Und möge Alder bless their future." As the weight of responsibilities tugs at him, He finds solace in the genuine happiness he holds for them

Sitting in a keep not far from Adlesburg, Arenea smiles as the letter is brought to her.

"Round two indeed. I was not thrilled with the first, but I do like this one better.."

The letter also crosses the path of a certain 'Cill Queen.
"Another wedding? Didn't he have one already? A king with multiple wives, the Vari are strange indeed.."

Elaine looked over the invitation with a neutral expression. "Wait.." She squinted. "Does he have two wives?" The tiefling tried making sense of this. "I.. don't think the Vari often do that, do they?" Elaine looked over to an NPC guard and asked them. "Augh, I am so out of touch. Am I the only one not getting married?"

Elaine looked over the invitation with a neutral expression. "Wait.." She squinted. "Does he have two wives?" The tiefling tried making sense of this. "I.. don't think the Vari often do that, do they?" Elaine looked over to an NPC guard and asked them. "Augh, I am so out of touch. Am I the only one not getting married?"
"We could always have a fake wedding as an excuse to party, Elaine." The local tavernkeeper suggested with a tone of mirth surrounding her.

Back