Player Event The Luminion Khant

HexIsGone

Full Time Quirked up white boy.
divider-whatever-takes-mystery-romance-originalcharacter-26.png

The Luminion Khant

In an attempt to revive The Luminion Library to its former glory, I, Aldail Laemoth Thrammour formally invite Writers, Poets, Troubadours, Composers, Performers from all over Eden to perform and promote their works.

You may sing, read out works of yours, play an instrument or whatever your heart desires.

Everyone is welcome to The Luminion Khant!

While staying in The Marble City, refrain from vandalization, violence or any malicious acts towards a person, a group of people or The Enlightened Kingdom.

Signed:
Aldail Laemoth Thrammour, Assistand Headmaster

divider-whatever-takes-mystery-romance-originalcharacter-26.png

(Thanks to Maxie for teaching me how to use png dividers!)
OOC INFO:
Date: 1.7.2023

Time: 8 PM CEST / 2 PM EST

This seems pretty cool! I'll write up some stories TO promote here : )
--
Kharis bore witness to the parchment when it made it's way to Aerial's notice board. She stared upon it, arms loosely crossed. Mazokha had a story- something to discuss later. She could write something for this. But what genre? His favorite may not be as.. widely accepted. It had to be serious. Well- no it didn't. It just had to be worth reading. With this in mind, she turned and headed to the tavern to start up his first draft.

This seems pretty cool! I'll write up some stories TO promote here : )
--
Kharis bore witness to the parchment when it made it's way to Aerial's notice board. She stared upon it, arms loosely crossed. Mazokha had a story- something to discuss later. She could write something for this. But what genre? His favorite may not be as.. widely accepted. It had to be serious. Well- no it didn't. It just had to be worth reading. With this in mind, she turned and headed to the tavern to start up his first draft.
Literally so cool :)

Shalia looks over this with glee while restocking her store, her latest book isn't done. But surely she thinks she could promote some of her previous works.

Lyona gazed over the words as a faint hum escaped her "I suppose I could do something for this.." she'd mumble to herself closely holding her book with her right hand shooting an awkward glance at her left

Lyona gazed over the words as a faint hum escaped her "I suppose I could do something for this.." she'd mumble to herself closely holding her book with her right hand shooting an awkward glance at her left
Oocly I can't promise to be there ;-;

Back