Nation Announcement The Mitrona Trials 1540

foodrig

[!] Festively decorated, large papyrus posters were hung up all around Mitrona.
To five people, they were hand-delivered: Jolie Elaine Lovell, Andre Chamaire, Alois Pineblossom, Iliyana Leomenor & Elion Pineblossom.

1701730015629.png

Amphís'kho, People of Mitrona!

The Mitrona Trials are a yearly spectacle held in the sacred forest, for our young kin to present their strength and ability in a genuine contest with nature.
As the first properly held Trials in almost a decade, this event promised valor and glory to those who succeed in the task.

Today, these Trials are complete and we report a stunning success among our young.

Passed the Trials have:

Jolie Elaine Lovell
Alois Pineblossom
Elion Pineblossom
Andre Chamaire

Iliyana Leomenor

No participant has failed the Trials.

To celebrate these strong Mitronans, a grand feast is to be held in eight weeks.
All Mitronans are invited to come rejoice in this powerful young generation's success.

Signed:
1701731159475.png

The Feast is on Saturday, 9th of December, 7 PM CET / 1 PM EST

Last edited:
Elaine looked to the paper with a content expression. She scanned over each word as she sat comfortably on a random tree somewhere. "This generation is quite promising." She said warmly, looking down to Briette sitting in her mothers lap, reading over the letter as well.

[!] Festively decorated, large papyrus posters were hung up all around Mitrona.
To five people, they were hand-delivered: Jolie Elaine Lovell, Andre Chamaire, Alois Pineblossom, Iliyana Leomenor & Elion Pineblossom.

View attachment 4393

Amphís'kho, People of Mitrona!

The Mitrona Trials are a yearly spectacle held in the sacred forest, for our young kin to present their strength and ability in a genuine contest with nature.
As the first properly held Trials in almost a decade, this event promised valor and glory to those who succeed in the task.

Today, these Trials are complete and we report a stunning success among our young.

Passed the Trials have:

Jolie Elaine Lovell
Alois Pineblossom
Elion Pineblossom
Andre Chamaire

Iliyana Leomenor
No participant has failed the Trials.
To celebrate these strong Mitronans, a grand feast is to be held in eight weeks.
All Mitronans are invited to come rejoice in this powerful young generation's success.

Signed:
View attachment 4394

The Feast is on Saturday, 9th of December, 7 PM CET / 1 PM EST
*would look at the paper and yawn, before going back to eep*

Faiir looked at the copy she had on her desk brought to her by her cat Mort. Juliette held it with a big goofy smile as Faiir began to speak brightly, "Oh dear brother, I am so proud of you. May your name be celebrated alongside your fellow victors" Juliette giggled in agreement as she hugged the piece of paper, the little one began to speak, "Uncy Awdre!"

André reads the paper carefully, a smile brightening his face with the news. He looks up at the sky as he mumbles to himself, "I hope up there you are proud of me, Pierre. I hope you watched over me during the trial, Brother." He feels a weight lifted off his shoulders as he looks back at his letter and is confident that others will surely appreciate him more now with his accomplishment. He puts the handed letter into his pocket as he walks home with a sense of happiness and pride.

Back