The Most Controversial Book in Eden

A book is written by Sizz al Buthara which is published and sent to every nation. This has caused backlash Which alerts THE EDEN TIMES

1686922003711.png

1686922015656.png

ON TODAYS NEWS

Recently the Brother of the Late Sultan Sigvyl al Buthara, Sizz al Buthara has released a book which has caused a backlash across Nations in EDEN
The Book being
Altamarud ealaa al Mushrik. We were lucky to have received a copy of this book.
1686923593555.png

The Cover of the Book
The Title of the book in itself is controversial as it Translates to "The Rebellion against the Polytheists"
The Book contains controversial opinions criticizing nations and their beliefs. Now we shall look at the reaction from each nation and how the book references them.
Luminion
The Book has been banned in the nation of the Luminion due to Passages like
" The High Elves and their Beliefs are nothing but lies that satisfies their Higher members"
-Page 23, Para 4
" Luminion is no doubt is the biggest Taghut nation in eden and Its Destruction is a cure to the disease in Eden "
-Page 50, Para 1
" The Greediness of the Theri'cill is superior to the greediness of a swine, their cult members smell of wine and are worse than dogs in their manners. I feel bad for the poor and weak amongst them verily they suffer like no one has ever suffered"
-Page 55, Para 12
and whole chapter Dedicated to Refute the High Elves
We had asked a Librarian in the nation who said
" This Book is a Book of Blasphemy and one should be killed for carrying this book. It is good the government has banned this book and the author should be punished, not by us but also by the chiefs and sultan of Mitrona and Anjyarr"

Mitrona
The Book is also banned and The reason being the following passage
" The Beauty of the Forest and Nature has being plagued by the Mushriks of Mitrona. The Chieftain has insulted the creation of the True Lord ".
page 60 ,para 5

The Human Nations
Surprisingly The Book is still allowed in Libraries of the Human nations despite the book also speaking Against them
" The Humans used to be the closest to the Truth, They were shown signs that approved the truth but they had taken their Vaters as their lord despite their forefathers being upon the Truth. They have toyed with the True Belief , How Ignorant are they"
-page 100 para 1
" The Humans have insulted Their Lord by Attributing Lies to Him, They have changed the truth to satisfy their desires and evil deeds May God Humiliate them for attributing Lies to Him. Despite that they are still who uphold the true faith"
-page 102 para 3

The Empire of Anjyarr
The Book is held at a controversial position in this nation, still being sold in the nation. As the Book mainly speaks about this nation
"The Nation of Anjyarr nowadays is as filthy as they say their Enemies are maybe even worse ( this refers to Luminion)"
-page 46,para 3
"The Nation is Claims to be Enemies of Luminion, Lo they are allies of one another"
-page 48,para 3
" The Rich here lack manners and are full of pride and are in need of discipline"
-page 48,para 6
" I have considered this nation to be Dar ul Kufr, I have differentiated myself from these pagans by my clothings and actions. I do not associate with them nor do I Ally with them. The Meat Slaughtered by them is like Dead Rotten Meat to me and their women are unlawful for me to marry"
-page 54,para 9
" This Nation will not be cleansed until every idol in Anjyarr is destroyed to Smithereens and Their Pantheon Leaders Exiled or Killed"
-page 55,,para 10
" The Sultana must eradicate the evilness in this kingdom, if she assists the evil. Then I have no choice to rebel against her even if she is the daughter of my brother"
-page 55,para 11

The Book also Attacks The Religious head Amon El-Rhûnakh by calling him Al Kalb and Al Himar

"The Himar spews Nonsense as if he is a drunkard his belief"
-page 71,para 3

"If I was allowed by Law to Punish Blasphemers the kalb would be not sparred"
-page 71,pare 5
" He has misguided the masses of the Anjyarr, Fooled the Poor and weak and Helped the Corrupt"
-page 72, para 2
" Spilling his blood is more lawful than spilling wine"
-page 72, para 4

Librarians in the empire have raised awareness and have given warning to readers who wish to read and purchase this book.
"The Book contains Orthodox and Extreme views , readers have been warned"
A librarian was interviewed and she said
"The Book is not only an insult to our Empire and but to our beliefs, The Sultana must take an Action to this and remove this book. The Book is a dangerous Influence to our people"
The Book criticizes ideas of Nationalism and Racial Hierarchy in the nation, we still are unaware of the status of this book in anjyarr and will soon update.

Well this is it For This Weeks news

Shalia sits in her book store, reading this memo during slow store hours.
"Huh, I had never known Mitrona bans books in all my years of living here."

Aedan would take a seat down at a desk within the Mitronan Palace, he felt a tad bit uncomfortable; well everything made him feel a bit uncomfortable. A whole amber tree with tens of thousands of forest spirits, he’s pretty sure Mythanthar may of pissed in the bath tub too- he’d begin reading the book “Mythanthar banned books?” He’d pause continuing to read the chapter about Mitrona “Mi mean… it does make sense ne..?”

Back