Nation Announcement The Reichsarmee calls!

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] Multiple copies of this poster would be nailed to noticeboards across the Hadrian Empire, they all bear the emblem of the Reichsmarshall [!]

1701982309550.png

1701982470726.png

Hear ye hear ye, for to long has the Reichsarmee been in an utterly pathetic state. It's members i'll equipped, funds embezzled by corrupted officers and badly kept documents. Thus the Kaiser has called for a renewal of the Reichsarmee! So Hadriana may once again field an efficient, strong force to deal with any whom dare face her.

Andrzej Cezary-Kodaav and Manuel Fischer are hereby summoned to Adelsburg and serve as Aide-de-camp to the current Reichsmarshall. Both shall receive the rank of 'Kapitan' and help the Reichsarmee in it's period of revival.

The Reichsarmee will host a 'Day of recruitment' in Adelsburg soon. Those wishing to join or hear more about how the army works are advised to attend!

May Alder Guide you!

Signed,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Herzog of the grand duchy of Hertzland
Nobleman of the Empire
Champion of Adelsburg
Reichsmarshall of Hadriana

1701983856892.png

OOC! The event will be anounced in the Hadrian discord!

Last edited:
Anne-Marie would have received one of the posters on her desk, probably left by her loyal friend Alrick. Her eyes lingered on it before deciding to read it "Wonderful" she'd state simply, before going downstairs to meet the man, the myth himself, Manuel Fischer

Stumbling upon the noticeboard, Manuel's eyes widen as he reads the proclamation. 'Summoned to ze Capital as Aide-de-camp?' he mutters to himself. Determination sets in, and with a nod, he adjusts his course, ready to answer the call. " ze Kapitan Fischer will report for ze duty" He says before continuing his journey to meet with the one and only Duchess Anne-Marie

Walks along in Norburen on her usual evening stroll, and notices the poster, then reads it as a faint smile appears on her face
"Congratulations, father. I'll congratulate you in person when I next see you..."
She furrows her brow and frowns as she then says
"This means he won't be home as often... how will I be able to face my siblings alone...?"
She sighs and places the poster back on the noticeboard before she heavily walks away, her family issues weighing on her mind

Andrzej would stumble upon the poster placed on the notice board during a morning walk in Norburen "The Capital? I better start packing my things then!" Saying this he would run to his house to pack his belongings and retrieve his horse.

Back