The unfit wielder of Ignos

(!) A note has been put on all the notice boards of Edens nations with the Zakarian seal on the bottom of the cracked paper
18890df935f6f2abc7276bd389d14024-1.png

1704331233457.png

Greetings, inhabitants of Eden

My name is Dain Zakarian, and I write this note with a heavy heart to admit a grave mistake. It has come to my attention that my former student, Haldir, has been wandering without guidance for far too long. Regrettably, his lack of self-control in wielding the powers of the realm of Ignos has been a cause for concern.

Therefore, I hereby declare that Haldir Sindarin is forbidden from using magic associated with the realm of Ignos, unless he finds a new teacher. If you witness him utilizing the realm of Ignos, I kindly request that you either bring him to me or send a letter notifying me.

It is vital to ensure the safety of our continent as Haldir's inability to control the realm of Ignos poses a threat to us all.

Signed,

Lord Dain Zakarian

1704331233457.png

Last edited:
Nowu read the post in disgust, her horns igniting in a burst of flames by the time she got to the end of the notice. "An uncontrolled flame aye? How unfortunate for them.." she commented, scorching the bottom of the paper leaving a golden edge to it. "I'll make sure to put him in his place if I see him cross the line."

Salumidia la Moric would come towards the notice board, reading the new post. "Well I was planning in being Haldir's teacher anyways, I guess I'll start to think of sending Dain a letter soon." She chuckled to herself before walking away.

"Oh, I took that guys finger. Guess I was right." Elaine read the notice with a small snicker, albeit a little malicious. "I would adore to t--" She stopped herself. "Better yet, I'll let others deal with this. I just hope he doesn't stroll around here again."

"What a shock.."

A bitter tone says as she reads the notice, tossing it across the room

"Step foot in my realm Dear Haldir.. it will be the last thing you do."

The Aeri'cill rises from her seat, grabbing the notice. She clenches it in her fist before tossing it into the fireplace, where it is engulfed in the flames

Iiyama scanned over the notice "I doubt he will be brought to you Dain, when he does something stupid on Anjyarri lands." she removed the notice from the board before going to Kassim's office, putting the note down and writing an extra note which read: "Burn it when you're done."

Last edited:
Back