Nation Announcement The unification of people and faith!

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
[!] Around Eden, the news would be spread by paper and word of the unification of a nation: The Królestwo Ràdymie and the Hadrian Empire! All sigils of both ruling families, Kingdom and the Empire are stamped on the newspaper. [!]
[HEADING=2]
1646140997082.png
1646141046116.png
1646141068394.png
1646141084601.png
[/HEADING]
To my dear citizens of The Hadrian Empire: I, Emperor Matthias Joseph Withmond, together with Czarina Celestine Tzyrnowski, The Lady Of The North, write this announcement to the people and nation of the world.

As of today, by political decisions, the Królestwo Ràdymie will be integrated into The Hadrian Empire and be reformed into the State Of Ràdymie. All people of The State of Ràdymie will be declared citizens of the empire, and be given all rights the Imperium has to offer for their respected status in the hierarchy. The Kingdom shall remain under Imperial rule, with now Queen Celestine Tzyrnowski-Brickenden ruling the state until her husband and King, Krzystof-Jan Tzyrnowski, has returned.

The Attians of the Heartlands and Hinterlands embrace their brothers and sisters of the north; the people of the empire are united. The Hadrian Empire is now more vital than ever at this very moment, and we shall continue to grow and expand! It is our birthright. My father's dream, King Roderick Withmond, shall be made true.
Let it be known that with this unity, the Hadrian Empire shall be at the top, more greater than ever before, more significant than the old Attian Empire. Let it be known by faith, steel, and unity!

"Redemptio Nobis Offertur!"

1646141199848.png

Signed:
Emperor Matthias Joseph Withmond, Imperator of The Hadrian Empire
Queen Celestine Tzyrnowski-Brickenden, Lady of the North and Queen of Ràdymie

Last edited:
*reads the note and thinks before saying "Radymie in now under Hadrians rule? i should pay a visit again to congratulate the Emperor of its great Empire and to invite him for a cup of coffee *sighs happily "would be lovely to make some new and more friends *Raises my drinking horn filled with ale "May the Attian race rise again!

Back