Nation Announcement Time to Lay Down Arms.

{!} A letter would be sent to every citizen of the Hooghlandsche Vrystaet

I earnestly beseech all of the citizens of Reavendrecht who have been worn down by this war to lay down their weapons and surrender to Adelsburg. This is a chance to bring an end to this battle and to keep further bloodshed at bay. Adelsburg is generously offering refuge and a fresh start, allowing you and your family to stay together whilst forging a new life in Adelsburg. The peace granted by Adelsburg is a blessed oasis in the midst of this war. It provides a safe haven for those who are exhausted by the conflict and seek to move on. I strongly urge you to take up this opportunity, and put a stop to the violence. The decision to yield is hard, but it is in the best interests of all who want to avoid further devastation. I understand your sacrifice, but it is for the greater good of your family and of our world. The fate of Reavendrecht lies in your hands. Therefore, I beg you to give up and accept the peace of Adelsburg, and to bring an end to this war.

My beloved cousin Silas van Leuveren- Moetiour
I beseech thee to consider the dire consequences of thy decisions and put an end to the spilling of innocent blood. I comprehend thy desire to protect and expand thy nation, yet this unmerciful and senseless massacre of the blameless must cease. I implore thee to conclude this conflict with Hadriana, for in days gone by we were of one nation with many lands. Spare the lives of those who remain and bow to secure their welfare.

My beloved friend, Jinx van der bijlkrijger.
To Kat and Jinx van der Bijl Krijger and the unborn babe, Wouldst thou risk thy life and that of thy coming child in such a foolish war? The anguish of losing a wee one would be too heavy to bear. Harken to mine advice and come Adelsburg, and take sanctuary within its walls, where safety shall be thine. This is the only way to protect thy life and that of thy childs. Keep not thy foolish courage and risk thy life and the destiny of thy beloved childs. Now is the time to sheathe thy swords and seek peace in Adelsburg.

I, Alice van Leuveren, beseech thee to cede and relinquish Reavendrecht to His Imperial Majesty, Philipp II. Let us put an end to this war and lay down our arms, for peace and prosperity.

May thy days be filled with contentment and joy
May thy path be illuminated by the blessings of the heavens
And may the Alder grant thee peace and prosperity.

Yours Sincerely,
Alice van Leuveren.

Back