To the Imperator.

*A scroll was sent by messenger pidgeon to the palace of Adelsburg. The Papal crest of Vater Factorius is displayed on the end. The parchment is written in neat cursive.*

To His Imperial Majesty, Imperator Philipp Wilhelm II of the Hadrian Imperium.

It has indeed been long since I had to leave all I had behind and try to unsuccesfully start a new life in the Emirates, which resulted in me resting on the cold streets of Al-Khadir during the days which were unbearably hot and the nights which were freezingly cold, barely having the power to hold holy masses for my only follower which had stayed with me at all times most loyally. Despite all struggles you have put me through by banishing me, I have resolved to forgive you and to pray for you and your people. I am utmostly inclined to discuss the terms of my banishment as EQUALS, for I am the representative of the Maker and my word is just as powerful as yours is, if not more. If I am to return for my power to be stripped away unjustly again, I shan't return at all. Whilst the palace, the heart of the Imperium sounds like a place of ambush and capture, I have heard what has happened to you and I'm willing to accept the place of meeting under a rule that you shall only have one guard maximum standing near you.

Blessings of the Maker be with thee, Imperator.
His Holiness, descendant of the glorious line of Onnodrith through Vater Innocent I and therefore the Maker Himself, Vater Factorius.

papalcrest.png

Back