- To whomever, -

__Emmmm

As Maximus sat in his study most of the night he stared at the letter he had scribbled on with a scoff before he picked it up. As he picked it up the puddles of wet ink that had not dried began to drip on his clothes as he scanned the words that he could read. With a light sigh he dropped the letter onto the floor and began to scoot his chair in before he reached up to rub at his eyes which had dark circles that laid under them, "Should I have not been that harsh?" He questioned himself. Maximus rested his elbow on the desk as his head fell into his hand, "Perhaps I'll hear them out once more." He uttered before he reached for his quill as his head still rested in his hand.

{!} A servant adorn in Rovelt colors once more appeared, handing a letter to Tafetta Blossom. {!}

8920151.jpg

[c l i c k o n t h e l e t t e r]

Taffeta was sat by the fireplace with a cat on her lap when she heard a knock on the monastery doors. She gently placed Berry on the floor then walked towards the door to receive the letter. Once again, she headed into the little office to open it.

"It seems he has come to his sense."
She spoke to the cat which had followed her in hopes of sitting on her lap once more.

"I shall return shortly...till then find some mice to eat."

She gave the cats head a small pet before preparing to depart to Bergwaltz.

Back