Nation Announcement Treachery

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] A message bearing the Ràdymien crest would be posted on the noticeboard [!]

shield 2.png

Hereby Sahrot Kodaav has been declared a traitor to the crown, his lands and titles have been taken by the state.

He has been found guilty of the following crimes:
Plotting to overthrow his rightful liege
Plotting to murder his rightful liege
Plotting to murder his Queen
Acting as his own political representative
Forging alliances with enemies of the state
Raising tensions between states to cause war
Refusing to pay taxation and withholding recourses from the crown

Sahrot Kodaav, for your crimes you have been made subject to the following punishment.
Execution by beheading.
Signed
Król Krzysztof-Jan Tzyrnowski

Królowa Celestine Tzyrnowski​

Wendelin would smile at the letter, holding it in her hand as she looked to her sister before raising a wine glass "To a new friendship" she smiled once more before sipping from her glass

*While traveling he notices a note on a pillar and notices the crest and begins to read it "Hmm appareantly i did more things then i actually did *He raises his shoulders and takes the note down and farts "time to say goodbye *puts the note on the floor and takes a shit on it and then setting it aflame "Goodbye *smiles widely and continues his journey.

*While traveling he notices a note on a pillar and notices the crest and begins to read it "Hmm appareantly i did more things then i actually did *He raises his shoulders and takes the note down and farts "time to say goodbye *puts the note on the floor and takes a shit on it and then setting it aflame "Goodbye *smiles widely and continues his journey.
WHAT THE FUCK JIMMY

Back