Player Event Truth amongst lies.

Dracowl/Arachnid knight

Inventor of Cock 2 in Eden
A mysterious figure delivers this to every nation of the atians. A long paper which reads

51b43aa062e8611a2af4d140a531141b.png

This message is neither supporting The King or the revolutionaries.
Instead it is here to separate Facts from False talks.

The Idea proposed by the revolutionaries is great and some of their goals are actually important for the benefit of the Atian soil. But it seems in their own message they had defamed the King Roderick and had caused an unrest.

Yes, the king is flawed with errors that need to be rectified but in no way he is a
"puppet of the high elves"

So let us see the facts.

Let us see the letter that was written by the Augussi family.
Which states

"Roderick Of House Withmond has continuously committed crimes against the people of his kingdom. "
The King did make mistakes that caused turbulence in the Kingdoms progression hence the phrase "committed crimes", what crimes are we discussing here if according to the revolutionaries mistakes are crimes then that's fine but the fact is there is a huge difference in committing mistakes and committing crimes.

Secondly they accuse the King being a monster towards his citizens.
Another Argument with no evidences.
Yes I agree the peasants are being treated lowly in this kingdom but it isn't because of the King.
The King himself helps the poor and shows respect to them compared to the nobles. Ask any peasant you want and they will say how the King was kind but the nobles were arrogant and full of greed.

Lastly

"The puppet of High elves"
The same man who stood against Luminion is now called a puppet.
How Comedic
Is he a puppet because he was kind to the high elves, according to the revolutionaries that is the case.

Well then let me ask you a question revolutionaries, Where does it say to treat other beings with low respect you all claim to worship the Maker but commit actions which go against His commands!
Why don't you attack the nobles like the Scum Arnoud who is the actual threat to this kingdom, a man who is greedy,arrogant and corrupt. Or why don't you revolt against the Church that teaches you hate against other beings. The church are your main supporters, the same group that fabricates and corrupts the way of the Maker to gain worldly wealth while making people go astray.
Instead of Causing a mess in cities or Creating fear in people's hurt fix the nation by how the Maker commanded us to do.
Remember the Maker of this universe said

"One of the best speech is to advice an unjust ruler with words of Kindness"

To the King I would say
This entire mess is because your lack of connection to the people. Just because I defended you doesn't mean I support your actions. You too need to fix your mistakes and improve yourself

Finally
I warn both of the parties to return to the Makers path orelse both of them will be questioned about this in the day of Judgement.

--The Servant of the Maker of the universe
PicsArt_12-10-03.17.44.jpg

Upon on of his wanders throughout the kingdom of Hadrianna he would see this letter and sigh, he read the few last parts as he continued his stroll. “I seem to have forgotten the gift for my nephew and niece..” He said idly as he searched through his pockets looking for something else that would suffice

Back