Event Announcement Unkown Camp near Mitrona

The following letter would be posted in Mitrona, Salus Lumin, Luminion, and Aerial written in neat handwriting

Vale to all who read this. I am posting this message looking for help. During my travels, I noticed a small camp on the pathway from Luminion to Mitrona deep into the Arbor. I have been unable to see inside due to the walls but I have heard the sounds of something moving inside. With the rise of the Bone Lord and other such threats, I worry that leaving this camp undisturbed will cause it to bite us in the back in the future which is why I'm proposing we deal with this now when we still have the strength.
Who's with me?

Heyo o/. So on the path from luminion to mitrona there's a camp that says it's an event site so I'm making this post to gather ppl to get rid of it. I'm thinking like 7-8ish ppl should be good and since I have no idea what's inside I think a good mix of mages, melee fighters, and ranged fighters should be good. This event was supposed to be held by Alois but he uh... died so I decided to take over and start the event. The date and time are TBD but probably around the 15th. If you want to join you can put an OOC or IC message letting me know what u can do and once we get enough ppl I'll make an event ticket.
Oh, and this is the event site if ur curious about what I'm talking about
2024-05-04_15.58.01.png

Last edited:
Faroz would stumble upon the post as he walked back to his home. Reading the message, he would send a request to join the party.

"To Lamen'vir

I've recently read your message requesting a party be sent to the camp south of Mitrona. If you are still accepting help, it would be the utmost pleasure of mine to assist in the investigation of this area.

-Faroz J. Girou"

A simple letter would find its way to the elf who put up the missive dropped within his hands by a dessert falcon that quickly flew away after.
"Hello, I saw your missive. I would like to join you on this expedition to find out what is within the camp and possibly put an end to it if need be."[Tank: Using Axe].
-Taheer Al'Latif.

Last edited:
Laid his gaze upon the post winning lightly from a particularly brutal spar he chuckled softly deciding to join.

"Hello there! After stumbling upon your post, I've decided to help you with this camp. I'd love to be of service, especially of ot means taking care of any potential threat.

-Aelorn Daeltharond"

Back