Recent content by BlazeForager

1. BlazeForager

Event Announcement Necromantic Accession

Time for the undead to witness the indomitable attian spirit
  2. BlazeForager

Player Event ☆彡 Hɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Hᴜɴᴛ: Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

IGN: BlazeForager Character: Andrzej-Cezary Kodaav
  3. BlazeForager

A Call to Arms || Calling all the Nobles to Adelsburg for Pending War!

A raven would deliver a notice adorned with the Lichtenfelt crest to Rosenberg. Andrzej wasted no time in opening it and began to read its contents. Andrzej's jaw clenched with fury, as he almost crumpled the notice in his hand, the weight of its words heavy on his shoulders. Memories of past...
  4. BlazeForager

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

Andrzej would read the piece of paper as he sharpened his new dagger "I need to check this out..."
  5. BlazeForager

Nation Announcement The Reichsarmee calls!

Andrzej would stumble upon the poster placed on the notice board during a morning walk in Norburen "The Capital? I better start packing my things then!" Saying this he would run to his house to pack his belongings and retrieve his horse.
  6. BlazeForager

Expression of Regret

[!] A messenger pigeon would arrive with a letter addressed to Markvart in Rosenberg. [!] To the Respected Chairman of The Imperial Diet, Ser, I hope this letter finds you in good health. During the last rendition of the Imperial Diet, I Andrzej-Cezary a commoner, was...
  7. BlazeForager

The end of Helstein's rabble | Argyle's final deed.

Bro fought the wrong Lichtenfelt
  8. BlazeForager

True Name

[!] This letter would be posted on all notice boards within the Hadrian Empire [!] Many of you know me as ‘Angnor Ravenlor’ a loyal citizen and staunch legionnaire of the...
Back