Expression of Regret

[!] A messenger pigeon would arrive with a letter addressed to Markvart in Rosenberg. [!]

a27ac42ff19a18e2f5375bd356c88340.jpg

Topdivider.png

To the Respected Chairman of The
Imperial Diet
Ser, I hope this letter finds you in good health. During the last rendition of the Imperial Diet, I Andrzej-Cezary a commoner, was banished for my blasphemous words against the Herrs and Dames of this nation. I send this letter to you to apologise for the words that I uttered that day. I know that my behaviour at the Diet was not something expected from the replacement and proxy of a well respected Herzog of Hadriana.

I would also like to explain to you the reason for my said outburst, as I said in the diet, I led a personal expedition into Catamora for which I took permission from Lord Janczyk, I only meant to see what had become of my former home and wished to share what I saw there at the diet. But when the Herrs and Dames questioned the truthfulness of my claims, I grew impatient and acted with great distaste towards all who were present there. This was something that I should not have done, as I understand that all who questioned me at the diet only did so as they were concerned for the citizens of this vast nation, and for this I apologise. What I said there was in extremely bad faith and I should be rightfully punished
for it.

Lastly Ser, I would like to request for you to present my apology to The Kaiser aswell as to all the Herrs and Dames present in the Diet. I would also like to put in a request to dissolve my banishment from the Diet, although I believe it to be Improbable.

Bottomdivider.png

Signed,
Andrzej-Cezary Kodaav
Loyal Servant of the Kaiser

Back