Recent content by Coffee

1. Coffee

--==++| Wedding of Priceilius Tetheris III Zaithrall and Amaelia Mycelrith |++==--

The Union of Priceilius Tetheris III Zaithrall & Amaelia Mycelrith Art by HOMEASKARCHIVE on tumblr A message would be sent to the various nations, announcing an upcoming event. "Vale, We are incredibly excited to announce an upcoming event, the wedding between myself; Princilius Tetheris III...
  2. Coffee

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

---===|+|===-- Sitting atop a suitably sized rock, a man adorned in armor glances to the flyer he'd set aside, gained from his visit to Adelsburg. As he polishes his boots - a dark brow raises in thought. "Perhaps a chance to meet new people." He'd think to himself. "Ah, I suppose why not...
  3. Coffee

The Luminion Suitors Ball

Notices would be send out across Eden via Silver Phoenix, mentioning an upcoming event. (art randomly AI generated by someone, not me) Luminion Suitors Ball ________________________________________________________________ The Zaithrall siblings, children of Aldir'tor Zaithrall, Tetheris...
  4. Coffee

Player Announcement Coffee's Guide to Combat RP

Guide to Combat RP Hello! I am Coffee and this is my guide to CRP. This is based on my personal preferences, experience with nearly ten years of CRP, and can be incorporated with the roll system you see in F&F and most other Roleplay Servers. Getting Started Entirely new to combat RP? That is...
  5. Coffee

Player Announcement New Player Guide for Fables & Fantasy

--== Getting Started on F&F ==-- The Player Guide Greetings! Welcome to Fables and Fantasy Roleplay Server. Here is a guide to get you started and explain some essential how-to’s regarding the server. Firstly, it may seem a bit overwhelming to learn everything all at once, but don’t fear! You...
  6. Coffee

Nation Announcement Making Introductions

[!] A notice would be posted in and around the Enlightened Kingdom, bearing news and introduction. "To the people of the Enlightened Kingdom. As many of you might have noticed, our previous Fini'solilunn has disappeared without notice. However, I, Feanor Elladris have been appointed by...
Back