Recent content by ComiclyCute

1. ComiclyCute

Revoking of The Medical License.

╔═.✾. ════╗ Maxilia Savant-Cupiditatem, I will start off that if any of the above actions you have performed are true and proven, your status as a Medi'cilus will be revoked permanently, regardless of the intent. Since you have verified through the letter your association with a voidal mage...
  2. ComiclyCute

may the king rest in peace

may the king rest in peace
  3. ComiclyCute

🕸️ | Rosaline Andrea Rovelt

┍━☽【❖】☾━┑ ┕━☽【❖】☾━┙ click the image
  4. ComiclyCute

eden will fall :D

eden will fall :D
  5. ComiclyCute

another meme for the (ongoing) conflict

"I was at home eating porkchop when bell ring" 😂😂😂
  6. ComiclyCute

The Beginning of the End | The Lord of Bones 💀

Finnea, slightly exhausted from the days work, strolled into town with a specific purpose in mind. Keeping her child by her hip, she'd smell the foul stench of death the further she walked into Anjyarr. Her eyes glanced towards the board, and saw the similar symbol from months ago showing its...
  7. ComiclyCute

that would be Sidnerius

that would be Sidnerius
  8. ComiclyCute

Player Announcement [ Birth ] Aedaere Household

[!] A birth announcement was sent directly after the event occurred [!] -o- The Mother blessed the union of Eldrion and Erisdanwe Aedaere with another beautiful, healthy child during Eden's Shine of 1530. They present their daughter, VIRINNE AEDAERE
  9. ComiclyCute

redoing all my character's pages-- bear with me

redoing all my character's pages-- bear with me
  10. ComiclyCute

>:)

>:)
  11. ComiclyCute

be pure, be a high elf

be pure, be a high elf
  12. ComiclyCute

🎓| Hiring Staff at the Luminion College of Magic and Sorcery

An increase in staff has been a joy to see, though we still need more! As of now, these are the current positions we have OPEN at Luminion College: Teaching: 📓Azari Languages & Cultural Studies Professors [2] 📔Foreign Languages & Cultural Studies Professor [1] 🐾Beasts & Creatures Professor [1]...
  13. ComiclyCute

Event Announcement ✨ ☁️ ☄️| THERE'S AN ASTEROID COMING!

NOBODY PANIC! but there is a asteroid going to strike near Luminion. Perhaps we can learn about this mysterious rock? Professor Aldail predicts this asteroid will strike on: NOVEMBER 13TH AT 7PM CEST Everyone will take cover, and pray to the Mother that it doesn't strike out a beautiful nation...
Back