Recent content by FinnBlue

1. FinnBlue

[Bounty] Stoking the flames

I can definetly say you got my respect with this post, holy shit that is a power move.
  2. FinnBlue

Nation Announcement Seeking out the Moetiour heir. || A notice to Veronia

I will hang you on top of the skeleton of eden, repeatedly reviving you and force you to eat a vegetable. 🔫
  3. FinnBlue

Nation Announcement Seeking out the Moetiour heir. || A notice to Veronia

Walking quietly through Veronia, a man dressed in ragged clothes and a hood seemed to be searching for something. The man tiredly glanced at a noticeboard, his eye turning wide in horror and shock, quickly walking closer, reading the parchment intently, shaking weakly, his mind racing wild as he...
  4. FinnBlue

A Thousand Tales ✧ ˚ · . . . [ A Masquerade Ball]

I need to bring ike into this event.
  5. FinnBlue

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

Tree hugger, opnion invalid
  6. FinnBlue

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

Finzian passed by a notice board on a trip back to civilization from being kidnapped, his eye noticint an odd poster, inspecting it and furrowing his brow... a soft sigh and a cold tone muttering "Great... who's idea was it now to put her in a position of power...?" He began massaging his...
  7. FinnBlue

Player Announcement ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫Looking For information≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Finzian Fäirwind, reading the notice frowns, before tearing the posting in annoyance, grumbling on the side "Trying to steal my job, you bastard" he spoke, before throwing the scraps away
  8. FinnBlue

Farewell to you all !

Noooo 😭
  9. FinnBlue

A Menace or Hero

10. FinnBlue

Event Announcement A Guised Merchant

Fuck, shouldnt have scared him away pfft...
  11. FinnBlue

|| The Ram's Head Redemption Pirates ||

Finz reads the post with a neutral look, shrugging to himself, quietly saying "Guess I should give them a little check..." whilst considering benefits for joining
  12. FinnBlue

The play of Quinith-Rei

Walking through the Luminion's streets, working on some preparations for his lesson at the college, Finzian notices a mention of a play, being done and mutters to himself "A play..?" he then sighs and thinks for a moment 'It could be a good idea, I could probably promote my beastiary on the...
  13. FinnBlue

Player Announcement Missing person: Belladona Whitfoot.

Finzian, walking through adelsburg with a book in his hand, glances at the notice board near him, not thinking much of it, but noticing a picture of a familiar halfling he had met recently, he decides to give the poster a closer look... after a moment he mutters to himself, "I see, so this is...
  14. FinnBlue

The Sacking of Raevendrecht: 30th of Eden's Shine, 1532

Finzian, reading in his studyroom, hears the cheers in Adelsburg, "The raid in Raevendrecht was successful! Silas has been brought to justice! For the empire!" he then pauses and a small smile comes to his face, which then grows to a grin, much different from his usual polite smile. He then...
Back