Recent content by Inkoin

1. Inkoin

A birth for van Leuveren

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty Conqueror, The everlasting Judge, The Prince of Peace.
  2. Inkoin

A parchment of joy from the chambers of Leeuwenmark

You wanted a freaking comment, so I gave you a comment. Don't worry, be happy, OOOOOO-OOOOH
  3. Inkoin

A parchment of joy from the chambers of Leeuwenmark

OKAYYY LETS GO! BABY FACTORY IN FULL SWING!
  4. Inkoin

A Joyeous Occassion- Invites to a feast

LETZ GOOO! FINALLY INVITED
  5. Inkoin

Event Announcement The Duchy of Hertzland - an Honorary joust

IGN: Inkoin Character: Kazimierz Tzyrnowski-Kir Represents: The Tzyrnowski-Kir house
  6. Inkoin

Event Announcement The Duchy of Hertzland - an Honorary joust

IGN: Inkoin Character: Gruzdarsh ibn Uglúk Represents: Himself
  7. Inkoin

Event Announcement Wasp Investigation II

*Aerendir stops by the announcement, folds his arms on his chest and stares at it for a good while.* "Perhaps it is time..." [!] Lord Aerendir will join the fight
  8. Inkoin

A letter to the Empire concerning the Tzyrnowski lands

A letter arrives by pidgeon at the step of the Imperial palace, its crest being that of the Tzyrnowski-Kir dynasty, a noble family from the north. It is visibly directed towards the Kaiser himself, as it is written "To the Kaiser" Hail, Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire! I write to you with...
  9. Inkoin

Looking for a disciple

A parchment would be pinned to all notice boards in the whole of Eden. I, Lord Aerendir, the Chosen One of Kor am looking for a new disciple. Therefore, all who wish to learn Geomancy, the magic of earth divination and manipulation, are to come to Avalheim in six weeks time. Only one will be...
  10. Inkoin

A letter to my new liege

A letter is delivered to Raevendrecht via carrier pidgeon with the Tzyrnowski-Kir seal. Cześć, my liege.With this letter, I extend my utmost congratulations to the successful coup which was conducted, and I wish to join my crest under yours, provided that my land which is owned within the...
  11. Inkoin

The Army of the United Regencies of Lunburg and Pomorze

*All over Eden on notice boards, a parchment would be hung with a new crest, yet unseen, and that of the Tzyrnowski-Kir family.* Hear ye, hear ye! The call to arms resounds across the realms of Eden, summoning all those who yearn for glory and honor. The time has come to unite under the...
  12. Inkoin

Join "The Second Estate" and Shape the Future of Raevendrecht!

Attention, citizens of the Republic of Raevendrecht! We are thrilled to introduce "The Second Estate" – a political party that aims to revolutionize our nation and usher in an era of progress and unity. If you are passionate about centralized defense, religious freedom, equality, and liberty...
  13. Inkoin

Player Announcement Ketzer Seien Gewarnt

If you want to solve your religion and decide on whatever the hell is going on instead of arguing who's right, look to the scripture, guys. It's not that tough.
  14. Inkoin

Riddle Of Magic

An announcement shall be posted on all noticeboards throughout Eden Attention, seekers of the mystical arts! I, Lord Aerendir, the Chosen One of Kor, extend an invitation to all those yearning to wield the power of earthly magic, therefore, Geomancy. Gather with me outside the gates of...
Back