Looking for a disciple

A parchment would be pinned to all notice boards in the whole of Eden.

I, Lord Aerendir, the Chosen One of Kor am looking for a new disciple.

Therefore, all who wish to learn Geomancy, the magic of earth divination and manipulation, are to come to Avalheim in six weeks time.
Only one will be chosen out of the many. The disciple will be picked based on many factors, such as intelligence, wisdom, obedience, and more.
I warn all of you beforehand that training in the ways of the Realm of Kor are often times harsh, and especially under my wing.

The disciple in particular is expected to adhere not only to my verbal commands, but also my books, and the disciple is not only trained in way of Geomancy, but also in Geomantic philosophy which was established by me. If you lack complete obedience, undimmed loyalty, curiosity, intelligence, wisdom, or faith, I suggest that you do not arrive, because I seek the best, and most suited for magic. Meet me in Avalheim.

[OOC: Contact Inkoin on Discord for more info, date: 16th of September 2023, time: 9 PM CEST Avalheim]

Last edited:
The young wood elven walks along the Mitrona city road to the city gate, with a few scrolls in her arms. As she reaches the gate, she glances at the notice board, and a somewhat familiar parchment catches her eye. After she reads it, she says while raising her eyebrow:
"I'm not very surprised, he has great ambitions and needs disciples to help him with those ambitions. I would be surprised if anyone gets chosen though, he's very strict."
Shrugs, then rearranges the scrolls as she says:
"Well, I might as well see if I can attend and watch, might even be able to have a discussion with whoever gets chosen."
She then continues walking on, frowning as she remembers all of the teachings she received from Aerendir.

Back